Toyota Nation Forum banner

Aftermarket DRL Headlights

2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  OrtizPR 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I had my eyes on these as well since someone reversed into my parked car at home but the general consensus on aftermarket headlights are they may look cool but visibility has been poor. So I decided to go the HID Kit route instead. If you do get them please post pics.. and give us your review.

#12 ·
If you feel that the OEM headlight are that bad, then you will be in for quite the surprise when you go the aftermarket route.

The OEM Toyota Camry projector is a halogen low beam only variant of the Lexus RX-350 HID Bi-Xenon made by Koito. Which is considered to be one of the best out there in terms of width, throw and hotspot.

But I have not a problem being proven wrong, which I would love to see in this case. So when you do get the headlights installed please post up some output pictures for all to see.

#13 ·
The first link that you posted showed pics of the light output at night, and judging by the picture it's looks like the light output is far better than the OEM halogens in my Camry. But at any rate, I'll be sure to post before and after pics once I order them and get them installed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.