Toyota Nation Forum banner

entune update... its heeeeeeeeeeerrreeeeeeeee

56K views 108 replies 61 participants last post by  AmanteNJ 
#1 · (Edited)
welcome to 2.1.0 ...of course no txt email with the iphone but i do like having my iheart radio. haven't played with it too much but tested voice function a little bit to find stations.

i know most dealers won't have the hardware nor will have the information yet so don't run to the dealer yet, im sure within the next few days they will have a tsb released for the new update.

for those of you that haven't had 1.8.4 done don't worry this new flash overrides that and it is no longer useful.. total upload time was about 4 minutes, much faster then the last update which took about 15 minutes

and the proof...

Notice the voice command in the top right.. now just to get some photo's and txt...

See less See more
#97 ·
I've got a 2012 Camry SE with the Nav and Entune. I downloaded the update from this thread and put the iso file on the main directory of a usb stick. It went into software update mode but is now stuck there. It says "Please insert valid software update stick" and it flashes between that and a blank screen. I've tried two USB's and a portable HD and nothing seems to work. Any ideas? Toyota is sending me a USB update but they said it could be a week and I really don't wanna be without any music for a week!

#101 ·
Do you need to have Entune with navigation package to be able to register for an Entune account? I don't have the navigation package on my SE and can not register for an Entune account - says VIN id not compatible. I also can not view what version my Entune (what I thought was Entune) is. I thought the stereo system that comes with all SEs are called "Entune.":help:

#104 ·
Does anyone have a reliable link to the entune for android app? I can't get it from google play as I'm in Canada. I downloaded the file for the car that was posted on the first page.

All I want is to be able to navigate my music through my car as I could when I had an iphone, can't believe Toyota is neglecting the android market.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.