Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Intersection of Steak Ave. and Beer St.
Thanked 978 Times in 811 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
first you need to remove odometer cluster bezel.
1. lower steering column for better access.
use your fingers or wrapped into electrical tape screwdriver and pop up plastic piece on top of the steering column which is closer to the cluster bezel and hold bottom edge of the dust curtain between st. column and bezel.
2. pop out left dash cover and pull out left dash vent.
3. grab the bottom edge of the odometer cluster bezel and pull it out.
4. disconnect fog light and VSC switch harness.
5. angle bezel to yourself and slide it to the left.
6. remove 4 screws (one on each leg of the cluster), put some rag on the steering column and place cluster lens down on the rag. disconnect two connectors and slide the cluster to the left.
removing the lens.
1. use your fingers and press down lens side clips. there is 8-10 small clips on the lens, you'll need to start from one side and go around pressing them out one by one and pulling lens away from the cluster at the same time or they gonna clip back.
2. if you want no finger prints on the cluster and lens, don't touch cluster face and clean lens with LCD screen cleaner or alcohol and clean rag.
Last edited by molson.david; 06-13-2013 at 12:41 PM.