Originally Posted by joepercussion1
Does anyone know what this update includes/does besides a navigation update?
from this link:
2nd Gen TSB Database (Current through 3/22/13)
T-SB-0030-12 (Abnormal Entune/Navigation Operation for Display Audio (Non-HDD Type))
2012 – 2013 model year vehicles equipped with a Display Audio Navigation System (Non-HDD) and
Entune (version less than 2.2.0) may exhibit one or more of the following conditions:
• “Address non-navigable” message when using the navigation system
• Head unit audio does not switch correctly between day and night modes
• Dynamic re-route navigation setting is not remembered after ignition cycle
• Traffic Radius Filter setting is not remembered after ignition cycle
• “You have arrived at your destination” message gives incorrect side of street
• Head unit does not display incoming iPhone iOS 6 text message sender ID
• Head unit does not fully display incoming iPhone iOS 6 text messages which include carriage
Updated system software is now available to address these conditions. Follow the repair procedure in this bulletin to install the latest software version.