Toyota Nation Forum banner

What have you done to your Highlander today!

71K views 217 replies 82 participants last post by  avalonxls20052 
#1 · (Edited)
Today I have received my wife's Christmas gift earlier then expected. Genuine Toyota headlight protection clear covers. Not sure how they will look? Would anyone happen to have some pics for visual before I install?

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
Yes, the door lights are plug and play, just popped out the originals and replaced with these. Bought mine at AliExpress for about $7.00 for the pair but took about 2 weeks to arrive. Amazon has them for about $14.00 and if you have prime you should have them in about two days. https://www.amazon.com/Bailongju-Toyota-Installation-Projector-Shadow/dp/B01CHX83AG

One thing to note; if you look closely you will notice that a small part of the light is cut off because the projection catches a very small part of the bottom of the door.

#15 ·
Don't buy the projector lights from Amazon. Although they fit and work, the Toyota emblem is cut off about half way through. This is even stated in one of the reviews for the Highlander. If I would have read them first, I would have saved my money and went the Aliexpress way.

#19 · (Edited)
hi all. newbie to the group. i bought a used 2015 black with tan interior. so far i got new wheels, seat covers, wall weather rear cargo mat, cargo cover, and i finally changed out my grill!

Attachments

#22 ·
What the heck is that grill?! Not even sure what to make of it. Different is the only positive thing I can think of.

#25 ·
#27 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.