Toyota Nation Forum banner

1996 Corolla Fuse Box

69K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Kiwi-Corolla 
#1 ·
I'm looking for the diagram of the driver's side kick panel fuse box. My cover is missing and so is the owner's manual. Can anyone take a picture of the diagram on the panel access cover or from their owner's manual and post it? I would really appreciate it!!

#3 ·
1996 Corolla Fuse Box Diagram

Thanks Kiwi-Corolla, but, are you sure about these diagrams are for a 96' Corolla? The reason I say this is because the place where there is no fuse on mine is in the place of the #9 fuse on your diagram. Also, there is more stuff above the fuses that look like relays that I don't see in your diagram. Any ideas?

#4 ·
Thanks Kiwi-Corolla, but, are you sure about these diagrams are for a 96' Corolla? The reason I say this is because the place where there is no fuse on mine is in the place of the #9 fuse on your diagram. Also, there is more stuff above the fuses that look like relays that I don't see in your diagram. Any ideas?
The diagrams covers the entire 7th Gen Corolla range, however they're from my owner's manual which is for the JDM Corollas. I would have thought that the USDM Corollas had the same fusebox layout except with the fusebox on the opposite side of the vehicle due to RHD vs LHD, but perhaps the actual layout is reversed (mirrored) too since you said you have a blank where #9 is on the first diagram.

Have a look at your fuses and see if the amperages are mirrored in comparison to the first fusebox diagram I posted above. If they are, let me know and I'll redo the fuse locations to reflect the USDM market. In the meantime, simply read the diagram in the reverse order :). As for the relays above the fusebox, I have a picture in one of my repair manuals that shows what they are, so I'll photocopy it today and post it in this thread :thumbsup:

#5 ·
Here's the location of the interior relays, as pictured in my Gregory's repair manual. They're located on the driver's side above the main fusebox, to the left of the accelerator on LHD models or to the right of the accelerator on RHD models). Please note that this is the RHD layout, so the layout may be reversed on LHD vehicles, although I've never had that problem in the past when posting fusebox diagrams:

#8 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.