Toyota Nation Forum banner

F/S: AE92 JDM Trueno bumper & lights

17K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  2019PDGM 
#1 ·
I have a JDM AE92 Trueno Kouki bumper that I am not going to use.
It comes complete with the indicator and combo lights but sadly the brackets and 'trueno' badge are missing.

How it looks on the car:

Such a pretty much complete set is pretty rare and hard to come by!
The bumper has some scuffs and scratches, but nothing really serious and other than that it is in pretty good nick.

The indicator lights are in good condition.

One of the combo lights is damaged and has a crack in the rear housing. But should still be usable and it is repairable for someone handy enough.

Price: $250 US dollar + shipping

@mods: I know this should be in the for sale section. But it is pretty model specific and might get more views here.
Maybe this thread can stick here for a while before you place it in the for sale section?

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
alot of people dont like this frontend as much, but i honestly think it could look more modern and agressive then the zenki front. if i didnt have a levin front id be all over this.

here's ae92 kouki with levin kouki chargespeed lip. dam i miss my old ae92.....

#3 ·
If wanted, I might be able to get my hands on a good set of undamaged combo lights and the 'Trueno' badge thatnormally go with this bumper.

There will be additional costs involved, but this stuff is pretty rare and hard to find. So buying it complete only makes things easier.

#13 ·
I have a JDM AE92 Trueno Kouki bumper that I am not going to use.
It comes complete with the indicator and combo lights but sadly the brackets and 'trueno' badge are missing.

How it looks on the car:

Such a pretty much complete set is pretty rare and hard to come by!
The bumper has some scuffs and scratches, but nothing really serious and other than that it is in pretty good nick.

The indicator lights are in good condition.

One of the combo lights is damaged and has a crack in the rear housing. But should still be usable and it is repairable for someone handy enough.

Price: $250 US dollar + shipping

@mods: I know this should be in the for sale section. But it is pretty model specific and might get more views here.
Maybe this thread can stick here for a while before you place it in the for sale section?
Lamp only how much pair?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.