Toyota Nation Forum banner

What did you do to your 11th Gen Corolla or iM today?

771K views 3K replies 383 participants last post by  ta2016 
#1 · (Edited)
As the title says, what did you do with you Corolla or iM? It can be anything from Modifying it to Cleaning it!

Post Away!:thumbsup:

#5 ·
Went to the BMV and applied for my custom plates.

I really like that red on the chrome strip. Is that Plasti-Dip?

I was going to dip mine in charcoal gray, thought it would give a subtle contrast on the black car.

#24 ·
I wanted a 6spd too...but they didn't have any...so I elected for the S+ with paddle shifters. Good enough compromise for now.

And I'm taking my S to get it aligned since I lowered it.

#41 ·
We installed the Alpine amp and lost the front left speakers after about 2 minutes. Swapped out amplifiers and had sound for about 20 seconds. Swapped amp back and rewired everything. Lost the front left speakers after about 1/2 second. We removed the amp and resorted back to factory settings and wiring. Still no front left speakers.

#44 · (Edited)
My Mods So Far

Don't mind the quality.. Pictures taken with an iPhone 5. Hoping to get a decent camera to take better shots in the future!
2014 Corolla S+ Package - Black Sand (I think?)
Here goes!:
Changed the Interior Lights - Left is stock and right is the new one to compare the difference ... A lot better in the night for sure! (White not blue!!)

Changed the License plate light as well - Left is stock and right is the new one to compare the difference

Changed the Fog Lights. Put in H11-55W Hyper Yellow to replace the H16-19W stock. The pictures really don't show the real beauty of it though :(
First pic is stock on the left and new on the right during the day.

Second pic is in the night - again you cant tell they are yellow cause of the camera :(

Third pic shows the colour change.

Oh and I picked her up Last thursday :D

#50 ·
I've got the 6 Speed Corolla S Plus in black and I plasti-dipped the rims in matte black this past weekend and it looks so sexy. I'm going to paint the calipers red or orange this weekend and tint the windows to 20% within the next several weeks as well. I'll post pictures after each improvement.