Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums - View Single Post - 2011 front end creak

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Advertisement
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums

ToyotaNation.com is the premier Toyota Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 12:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Fanaticfan
Official TN Member

View Fanaticfan's Photo Gallery
Agreed; Toyota dealers I've gone to over the years have always been good about warning me of issues long before they became issues.

I'm only holding off on replacing the struts as it is an expense on the car I don't want to incur right now if I don't have to.

Anything can go on any car, new or old, any time; cars are complex machines, and stuff breaks.

I survived an engine failure on an American Airlines flight not long ago. That was scary. There was an army of emergency vehicles chasing us down the runway when we landed, fortunately we did land and didn't catch fire. I chalk that up partly to luck, partly to having a veteran pilot who handled the emergency with real expertise.

I'm sure AA does far more preventive maintenance than I do. This was on a 1989 MD-80. Probably needs the struts replaced.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Fanaticfan is offline   Reply With Quote