01-04-2011, 10:52 PM
New TN User
Join Date: Jan 2011
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
How-to from Technical Service Bulletin: (sorry for the long post)
1. Remove the right–hand trim panel on the C–pillar.
2. Locate the wiring which connects the glass antenna terminals to the glass antenna amplifier.
3. Disconnect the male 2 pin connector leaving the female connector attached to the body.
4. Using a small screwdriver, unlock the connector body by inserting the tip in the spot shown on the back side of the connector.
5. Looking at the front side of the connector, simultaneously (using a
small screwdriver) push the inner lock up from the terminal body and pull the wire out of the socket. Remove both wires from the connector.
6. Insert the black wire on the right side and the gray wire on the left
side (when looking at the connector from the back side). A click sound
should be heard when the terminal is fully seated, gently pull on the wire if
you are unsure of it being fully seated.
7. Push in the connector lock. If connector lock will not push down,
then one of the terminals is not fully seated. Recheck seating of each
terminal and then push down the connector lock.
8. Reconnect the connector to the female connector where it was
originally plugged in.
9. Reinstall the right–hand trim panel on the C–pillar.