How do I externally adjust/tune the 2 barrel carburetor on 85 Corolla - Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums
alt.autos.toyota General Toyota discussion newsgroup.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 02-08-2007, 01:20 PM
marklum@hotmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
How do I externally adjust/tune the 2 barrel carburetor on 85 Corolla

How do I externally adjust/tune the 2 barrel carburetor on 85
Corolla? My SR5 has the SOHC 4AC engine and is rear wheel drive. USA
Federal emissions model.

I don't know the right order to adjust everything, nor even what the
optimal setting is.

Problems:

1. Very hard starting when cold, won't accept throttle until engine is
fully warmed up.

2. Hesitates/misses at low RPM when throttle is opened, especially
just off idle, like when pulling away from a stop sign (engine
sometimes stalls unless throttle is applied VERY slowly, especially in
cold weather).

3. Engine knocks and pings on gas with octane rating below 91 (when 87
octane
should be sufficient.)

4. I have access to a timing light, and I see the marks on the
flywheel pully and block, but am not sure how to correctly check the
timing, because I plugged two vacuum hoses that were attached to the
distributor advance unit and the timing was unchanged (and it should
have dropped back), so I must be missing something. How do I
correctly set the timing?

What I've done:

Car has only 100k miles, and has excellent compression (about 170 psi
on all cylinders).
I replaced: ignition components (plugs, wires, rotor, distributor),
fuel and air filtes all recently replaced with aftermarket parts. I've
tried some fuel system cleaner that I added to the tank. Exhaust
system appears fine, muffler is new. Everything else seems to be
original.

Here's what I view on the carb:

There's a screw that is on the opposite side of the carb from the
throttle cable. It seems to be a "stop" for when the throttle is
closed, adjusting the amount the throttle is open when the engine is
not running. How is this to be adjusted?

There's a slotted screw that is threaded into the body of the carb
near where the cable assembly is connected,( on the adjacent side of
the carb) This seems to adjust the idle. How is this to be adjusted?

I drilled out the plug over the slow speed mixture screw, but don't
know the correct setting.

I see the high speed idle screw is part of the throttle cable linkage.
When/how is this to be adjusted?

I'm unemployed right now, so if your wisdom can allow me to fix this
myself, I would be most grateful for the savings (versus taking it to
the dealer).

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#2 Old 02-08-2007, 03:49 PM
Ray O
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Re: How do I externally adjust/tune the 2 barrel carburetor on 85 Corolla


<marklum@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1170958845.208881.327190@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...[color=blue]
> How do I externally adjust/tune the 2 barrel carburetor on 85
> Corolla? My SR5 has the SOHC 4AC engine and is rear wheel drive. USA
> Federal emissions model.
>
> I don't know the right order to adjust everything, nor even what the
> optimal setting is.
>
> Problems:
>
> 1. Very hard starting when cold, won't accept throttle until engine is
> fully warmed up.
>
> 2. Hesitates/misses at low RPM when throttle is opened, especially
> just off idle, like when pulling away from a stop sign (engine
> sometimes stalls unless throttle is applied VERY slowly, especially in
> cold weather).
>
> 3. Engine knocks and pings on gas with octane rating below 91 (when 87
> octane
> should be sufficient.)
>
> 4. I have access to a timing light, and I see the marks on the
> flywheel pully and block, but am not sure how to correctly check the
> timing, because I plugged two vacuum hoses that were attached to the
> distributor advance unit and the timing was unchanged (and it should
> have dropped back), so I must be missing something. How do I
> correctly set the timing?
>
> What I've done:
>
> Car has only 100k miles, and has excellent compression (about 170 psi
> on all cylinders).
> I replaced: ignition components (plugs, wires, rotor, distributor),
> fuel and air filtes all recently replaced with aftermarket parts. I've
> tried some fuel system cleaner that I added to the tank. Exhaust
> system appears fine, muffler is new. Everything else seems to be
> original.
>
> Here's what I view on the carb:
>
> There's a screw that is on the opposite side of the carb from the
> throttle cable. It seems to be a "stop" for when the throttle is
> closed, adjusting the amount the throttle is open when the engine is
> not running. How is this to be adjusted?
>
> There's a slotted screw that is threaded into the body of the carb
> near where the cable assembly is connected,( on the adjacent side of
> the carb) This seems to adjust the idle. How is this to be adjusted?
>
> I drilled out the plug over the slow speed mixture screw, but don't
> know the correct setting.
>
> I see the high speed idle screw is part of the throttle cable linkage.
> When/how is this to be adjusted?
>
> I'm unemployed right now, so if your wisdom can allow me to fix this
> myself, I would be most grateful for the savings (versus taking it to
> the dealer).
>
> Thanks in advance!
>[/color]

It sounds like the choke is either not setting or pulling off prematurely.
In case you are not aware, when the engine is cold, depress the throttle
pedal fully to the floor once and release to set the choke. When the engine
starts, it should be at high idle until you kick the idle speed down.

I can't remember the last time I had to set the idle speed on a carb, but
IIRC, the correct method for your car is called the "lean drop" method. You
might want to try searching to see if you can find it somewhere.

Unplugging the vacuum advance from the distributor should not change
ignition timing at idle. There should be a sticker under the hood that
shows proper ignition timing, IIRC, around 10 degrees BTDC when warmed up.
--

Ray O
(correct punctuation to reply)


#3 Old 02-08-2007, 10:35 PM
larry moe 'n curly
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Re: How do I externally adjust/tune the 2 barrel carburetor on 85 Corolla

[email]marklum@hotmail.com[/email] wrote:
[color=blue]
> How do I externally adjust/tune the 2 barrel carburetor on 85
> Corolla? My SR5 has the SOHC 4AC engine and is rear wheel drive. USA
> Federal emissions model.[/color]
[color=blue]
> 1. Very hard starting when cold, won't accept throttle until engine is
> fully warmed up.[/color]
[color=blue]
> 2. Hesitates/misses at low RPM when throttle is opened, especially
> just off idle, like when pulling away from a stop sign (engine
> sometimes stalls unless throttle is applied VERY slowly, especially in
> cold weather).[/color]
[color=blue]
> 3. Engine knocks and pings on gas with octane rating below 91 (when 87
> octane should be sufficient.)
>
> 4. I have access to a timing light, and I see the marks on the
> flywheel pully and block, but am not sure how to correctly check the
> timing, because I plugged two vacuum hoses that were attached to the
> distributor advance unit and the timing was unchanged (and it should
> have dropped back), so I must be missing something. How do I
> correctly set the timing?[/color]

For the 1986 Corolla, the timing is 13 degs. BTDC with all the hoses
connected, about 5 degs. BTDC with one of the hoses disconnected and
plugged. Some distributors have two hoses, others have three, and the
hose to remove is not the one at the end of the vacuum advance unit.
[color=blue]
> I replaced: ignition components (plugs, wires, rotor, distributor),
> fuel and air filtes all recently replaced with aftermarket parts. I've
> tried some fuel system cleaner that I added to the tank. Exhaust
> system appears fine, muffler is new. Everything else seems to be
> original.[/color]
[color=blue]
> There's a screw that is on the opposite side of the carb from the
> throttle cable. It seems to be a "stop" for when the throttle is
> closed, adjusting the amount the throttle is open when the engine is
> not running. How is this to be adjusted?[/color]

I don't remember seeing that on my carb, but it seems like the stop
for the throttle plate, in which case it should probably hold it open
just barely enough to keep it from scraping its bore.
..[color=blue]
> There's a slotted screw that is threaded into the body of the carb
> near where the cable assembly is connected, (on the adjacent side of
> the carb) This seems to adjust the idle. How is this to be adjusted?[/color]

If it's a screw that angles upward slightly, it's the main idle speed
adjustment. Is it about 3" long with a head big enough to allow for
finger adjustment? For 1986 Corollas it's set to 650 RPM for manual
transmissions, 750 RPM for automatics.
[color=blue]
> I drilled out the plug over the slow speed mixture screw, but don't
> know the correct setting.[/color]

After the engine is fully warmed up, adjust the idle speed screw for
700 RPM, the idle mixture screw for maximum RPM, then repeat both
adjustments until turning the mixture screw won't increase the RPM.
Then turn the mixture screw in to lean out until the speed drops to
650 RPM.
[color=blue]
> I see the high speed idle screw is part of the throttle cable linkage.
> When/how is this to be adjusted?[/color]

Engine warmed up, stop engine, hold throttle open, close choke plate
completely by hand, release throttle, start engine without touching
gas pedal. Turn the fast idle screw for 3,000 RPM.

ToyotaNation.com has great FAQs and forums, [url]www.autozone.com[/url] has some
manuals online for free (if you can't find the SR5, check the Toyota
Corolla or Chevy Nova, which have the same engine and virtually the
same carburetor). Some libraries and tech schools carry factory or
Mitchell manuals, which are much better than the Chilton's and Haynes
books, especially when it comes to stuff like carbs and fuel systems.

#4 Old 02-09-2007, 11:25 PM
marklum@hotmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Re: How do I externally adjust/tune the 2 barrel carburetor on 85 Corolla

On Feb 8, 10:35 pm, "larry moe 'n curly" <larrymoencu...@my-deja.com>
wrote:[color=blue]
> mark...@hotmail.com wrote:[color=green]
> > How do I externally adjust/tune the 2 barrel carburetor on 85[/color][/color]

<snip>
Some libraries and tech schools carry factory or[color=blue]
> Mitchell manuals, which are much better than the Chilton's and Haynes
> books, especially when it comes to stuff like carbs and fuel systems.[/color]

Thanks for all that great info; I really do appreciate it! A local
library did have a Haynes, but it covered a lot of years, and the
carbureter it showed and described was completely different from the
one on my 1985. I never thought of calling the local trade school and
inquiring about a better manual. Great tip!

Because I found a lot of posts suggesting Japanese/OEM ignition parts,
I'm going to get rid of the Bosch plugs I put in it and use some
Japanese ones instead.
I did get my high idle corrected by following advice received here.
Thanks again.
-Mark

#5 Old 02-09-2007, 11:41 PM
marklum@hotmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Re: How do I externally adjust/tune the 2 barrel carburetor on 85 Corolla

Thanks for the advice, Ray, et.al. I did get my high speed idle and
choke adjusted, with the help from this forum. Seems to start about
as well as I can expect for an old car in 20 degree weather.

I have to keep the idle up around 1000rpm for it to be smooth and not
stall, and the slow speed adjusting screw (turned out to avoid
stalling) is rich enough to turn the plugs a light brown (more than
just tan), so something isn't right. When I come to a stop the car
still occasionally stalls.

Without disconnecting any hoses or anything, the timing light shows it
is advanced way beyond the scale (which goes to 20 degrees btdc), so
I've got to find out how to set this timing. I tried retarding it a
little to see what happened, and the car wanted to stall when pulling
away from a stop.

The compression ratio is only like 8.5:1 so there should be no
problem with low octane fuel, yet it still knocks and pings some on 91
octane fuel.

Thanks again, and keep the good advice flowing.
-Mark

#6 Old 02-10-2007, 12:45 AM
Ray O
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Re: How do I externally adjust/tune the 2 barrel carburetor on 85 Corolla


<marklum@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1171082492.889577.149870@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...[color=blue]
> Thanks for the advice, Ray, et.al. I did get my high speed idle and
> choke adjusted, with the help from this forum. Seems to start about
> as well as I can expect for an old car in 20 degree weather.
>
> I have to keep the idle up around 1000rpm for it to be smooth and not
> stall, and the slow speed adjusting screw (turned out to avoid
> stalling) is rich enough to turn the plugs a light brown (more than
> just tan), so something isn't right. When I come to a stop the car
> still occasionally stalls.
>
> Without disconnecting any hoses or anything, the timing light shows it
> is advanced way beyond the scale (which goes to 20 degrees btdc), so
> I've got to find out how to set this timing. I tried retarding it a
> little to see what happened, and the car wanted to stall when pulling
> away from a stop.
>
> The compression ratio is only like 8.5:1 so there should be no
> problem with low octane fuel, yet it still knocks and pings some on 91
> octane fuel.
>
> Thanks again, and keep the good advice flowing.
> -Mark
>[/color]

The engine is probably knocking and pinging because the ignition timing is
advanced too far. Once you get the ignition timing set correctly, the
knocking should subside.

Disconnect and plug the vacuum hoses to the EGR valve and see if the car
idles better when idle speed is set correctly. If it does, the EGR is
opening too soon or not closing properly. You can try removing the EGR
valve and seeing if you can clean out some of the black crusty stuff inside.


--

Ray O
(correct punctuation to reply)


#7 Old 02-10-2007, 03:06 AM
larry moe 'n curly
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Re: How do I externally adjust/tune the 2 barrel carburetor on 85 Corolla


[email]iwhtcimtlfmwmaomopw@yahoo.com[/email] wrote:
[color=blue]
> Dang...these things really do last don't they.[/color]

But not that little plastic clip that holds the prop rod for the
hood! I've had to replace it 4-5 times.

It's too bad the thing has only 75 HP. :(

#8 Old 02-10-2007, 03:07 AM
larry moe 'n curly
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Re: How do I externally adjust/tune the 2 barrel carburetor on 85 Corolla


[email]marklum@hotmail.com[/email] wrote:
[color=blue]
> Because I found a lot of posts suggesting Japanese/OEM ignition parts,
> I'm going to get rid of the Bosch plugs I put in it and use some
> Japanese ones instead.[/color]

I'd get the cheapest Densos available because that's what Toyota
installed at the factory, and Toyota owns part of Denso.
[color=blue]
> I did get my high idle corrected by following advice received here.[/color]

Here's information about some other adjustments. I wouldn't tweak
the throttle positioner or throttle position switch settings without a
tachometer, unless they're really out of whack, but the throttle
position switch should trigger when the throttle is opened just
slightly, and the throttle positioner should make the idle increase
noticeably but not by a huge amount. I once misadjusted the latter,
and the engine would briefly rev up a lot when I took my foot off the
gas pedal, causing the car to speed up instead of slow down. :(

Adjust carb mixture: [url]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/[/url]
156/385280264_6e713d62c7_b.jpg

Adjust regular and idle speeds: [url]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/[/url]
124/385279726_c0765cd887_b.jpg

Adjust throttle positioner: [url]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/[/url]
158/385279721_a6f0b76df5_b.jpg

Throttle positioner diagraem: [url]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/[/url]
186/385279724_4184ca0b52_b.jpg

Adjust throttle position switch: [url]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/[/url]
151/385285108_4705b4413b_b.jpg

Vacuum diagram: [url]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/183/385279725_081677c7fe_b.jpg[/url]

#9 Old 02-11-2007, 11:27 PM
Wayne
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Re: How do I externally adjust/tune the 2 barrel carburetor on 85 Corolla

On 10 Feb 2007 00:07:46 -0800, "larry moe 'n curly"
<larrymoencurly@my-deja.com> wrote:
[color=blue]
>
>marklum@hotmail.com wrote:
>[color=green]
>> Because I found a lot of posts suggesting Japanese/OEM ignition parts,
>> I'm going to get rid of the Bosch plugs I put in it and use some
>> Japanese ones instead.[/color]
>
>I'd get the cheapest Densos available because that's what Toyota
>installed at the factory, and Toyota owns part of Denso.
>[color=green]
>> I did get my high idle corrected by following advice received here.[/color]
>
>Here's information about some other adjustments. I wouldn't tweak
>the throttle positioner or throttle position switch settings without a
>tachometer, unless they're really out of whack, but the throttle
>position switch should trigger when the throttle is opened just
>slightly, and the throttle positioner should make the idle increase
>noticeably but not by a huge amount. I once misadjusted the latter,
>and the engine would briefly rev up a lot when I took my foot off the
>gas pedal, causing the car to speed up instead of slow down. :(
>
>Adjust carb mixture: [url]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/[/url]
>156/385280264_6e713d62c7_b.jpg
>
>Adjust regular and idle speeds: [url]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/[/url]
>124/385279726_c0765cd887_b.jpg
>
>Adjust throttle positioner: [url]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/[/url]
>158/385279721_a6f0b76df5_b.jpg
>
>Throttle positioner diagraem: [url]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/[/url]
>186/385279724_4184ca0b52_b.jpg
>
>Adjust throttle position switch: [url]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/[/url]
>151/385285108_4705b4413b_b.jpg
>
>Vacuum diagram: [url]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/183/385279725_081677c7fe_b.jpg[/url]
>[/color]

In two of the jpg pics you posted links to, you have handwritten a
note re an "acceleration hesitation modification". Can you explain
what you did to, I presume, eliminate or improve the hesitation
problem?

Thanks, Wayne
#10 Old 02-12-2007, 01:27 AM
larry moe 'n curly
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Re: How do I externally adjust/tune the 2 barrel carburetor on 85 Corolla


Wayne wrote:
[color=blue]
> On 10 Feb 2007 00:07:46 -0800, "larry moe 'n curly"
> <larrymoencurly@my-deja.com> wrote:[/color]
[color=blue][color=green]
> >Adjust carb mixture: [url]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/[/url]
> >156/385280264_6e713d62c7_b.jpg
> >
> >Adjust regular and idle speeds: [url]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/[/url]
> >124/385279726_c0765cd887_b.jpg
> >
> >Adjust throttle positioner: [url]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/[/url]
> >158/385279721_a6f0b76df5_b.jpg
> >
> >Throttle positioner diagraem: [url]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/[/url]
> >186/385279724_4184ca0b52_b.jpg
> >
> >Adjust throttle position switch: [url]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/[/url]
> >151/385285108_4705b4413b_b.jpg
> >
> >Vacuum diagram: [url]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/183/385279725_081677c7fe_b.jpg[/url][/color]
>
> In two of the jpg pics you posted links to, you have handwritten a
> note re an "acceleration hesitation modification". Can you explain
> what you did to, I presume, eliminate or improve the hesitation
> problem?[/color]

There are three overlapping technical service bulletins from Toyota
about this, and they make a noticeable difference, although they won't
turn a 70-75 HP engine into one that gives neck-snapping
acceleration. :(

Bulletin 11-21-86, issued Nov. 1986, to reduce hesitation during warm-
up, applies to 1984-1986 FWD Corollas and consists of simply adjusting
the float so that the fuel level is at the upper allowed range in the
sight glass and then readjusting the mixture as described in one of
the figures. BTW for 1984 and 1985 Corollas with automatic
transmissions, the idle speed should be 800 RPM, not 750 as with 1986
and 1987 models.

Bulletin Volume 8, Section Engine, # 018, issued May 1986 for
1985-1986 FWD Corollas, consists of installing a restrictor in the
vacuum line between the R port of the EGR vacuum modulator and the EGR
port on the carburetor. Also the ignition timing is changed from 5
degs. BTDC to 3 degs. BTDC while a certain hose is disconnected and
plugged.

Bulletin Vol. 8, Section Engine #030, issued Feb. 1987 for 1985-1987
FWD Corollas with automatic transmissions, involves making the above
changes plus also changing the accelerator pump arm, main carb jet,
coil spring in the vacuum diaphram that opens the secondary port, and
possibly also adding a restrictor or one-way valve between the Q port
of the EGR vacuum modulator and the EGR valve, but nothing is
mentioned about the latter in the text, only in one diagram (black
side of the restrictor/valve goes toward Q port, light-colored side to
EGR valve).

#11 Old 02-12-2007, 09:49 PM
Wayne
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Re: How do I externally adjust/tune the 2 barrel carburetor on 85 Corolla

On 11 Feb 2007 22:27:08 -0800, "larry moe 'n curly"
<larrymoencurly@my-deja.com> wrote:
[color=blue]
>
>Wayne wrote:
>[color=green]
>> On 10 Feb 2007 00:07:46 -0800, "larry moe 'n curly"
>> <larrymoencurly@my-deja.com> wrote:[/color]
>[color=green][color=darkred]
>> >Adjust carb mixture: [url]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/[/url]
>> >156/385280264_6e713d62c7_b.jpg
>> >
>> >Adjust regular and idle speeds: [url]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/[/url]
>> >124/385279726_c0765cd887_b.jpg
>> >
>> >Adjust throttle positioner: [url]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/[/url]
>> >158/385279721_a6f0b76df5_b.jpg
>> >
>> >Throttle positioner diagraem: [url]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/[/url]
>> >186/385279724_4184ca0b52_b.jpg
>> >
>> >Adjust throttle position switch: [url]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/[/url]
>> >151/385285108_4705b4413b_b.jpg
>> >
>> >Vacuum diagram: [url]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/183/385279725_081677c7fe_b.jpg[/url][/color]
>>
>> In two of the jpg pics you posted links to, you have handwritten a
>> note re an "acceleration hesitation modification". Can you explain
>> what you did to, I presume, eliminate or improve the hesitation
>> problem?[/color]
>
>There are three overlapping technical service bulletins from Toyota
>about this, and they make a noticeable difference, although they won't
>turn a 70-75 HP engine into one that gives neck-snapping
>acceleration. :(
>
>Bulletin 11-21-86, issued Nov. 1986, to reduce hesitation during warm-
>up, applies to 1984-1986 FWD Corollas and consists of simply adjusting
>the float so that the fuel level is at the upper allowed range in the
>sight glass and then readjusting the mixture as described in one of
>the figures. BTW for 1984 and 1985 Corollas with automatic
>transmissions, the idle speed should be 800 RPM, not 750 as with 1986
>and 1987 models.
>
>Bulletin Volume 8, Section Engine, # 018, issued May 1986 for
>1985-1986 FWD Corollas, consists of installing a restrictor in the
>vacuum line between the R port of the EGR vacuum modulator and the EGR
>port on the carburetor. Also the ignition timing is changed from 5
>degs. BTDC to 3 degs. BTDC while a certain hose is disconnected and
>plugged.
>
>Bulletin Vol. 8, Section Engine #030, issued Feb. 1987 for 1985-1987
>FWD Corollas with automatic transmissions, involves making the above
>changes plus also changing the accelerator pump arm, main carb jet,
>coil spring in the vacuum diaphram that opens the secondary port, and
>possibly also adding a restrictor or one-way valve between the Q port
>of the EGR vacuum modulator and the EGR valve, but nothing is
>mentioned about the latter in the text, only in one diagram (black
>side of the restrictor/valve goes toward Q port, light-colored side to
>EGR valve).
>[/color]

Thank you for the very detailed information! Much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

  Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums > Toyota USENET Discussion Groups > alt.autos.toyota

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is Off
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome