Toyota Nation Forum banner

3" Lift Install/Price at Les Schwab

17K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  colvilletacoma 
#1 ·
How much would it cost, or does anyone know about the exact cost of how much it would be to get a 3" toytec or any 3" lift at les schwab? Or if they would even do it. If anyone could give me some info or has an idea of how much it would cost I would greatly appreciate it. I believe I could do it myself (put a new tranny in a V8 recently) but dont really have the time right now and wouldnt want to screw things up. Also is it pretty easy and straight forward to do it even if you havent had any experience putting a lift on before? Thanks

#3 ·
I've had some mixed experiences with Les Schwab. Not all that great. I guess it all depends on the guys working at yours. They do lifts, just call for a price. The good thing is that if they really screw up, they will put it back to stock and you'll get your money back.
They did overtighten the front wheels on my wifes passat. Warped the rotors. Watch them when they do it. When it clicks, it's done. Don't let them lean on it again to make it super-tight.

Just my experience though.

#4 ·
Yeah thats what I have, mixed feelings about them. I mean i semi-know some of the guys but i dont know if i really want them to install mine. I was just curious if anyone had gotten theirs installed there and if they knew any prices or something. I mean i can call them up but i have a sneaky feeling that it will be pretty expensive, also i dont know how good of a job they will do. I wish i had someone i knew that has had quite a bit of experience installing kits. I would rather do it myself i just dont want to run into a problem while im installing it and have to undo everything i did and make it back into stock.

#5 ·
Alright, I just want to know how much someone paid to have the lift installed, dont care where you had it installed, just want to know the price of how much you paid for the install

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.