Have to sell my 1994 Cruiser - Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Advertisement
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums > Commerce > For Sale > Vehicles

Vehicles Vehicles for sale only!

ToyotaNation.com is the premier Toyota Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2011, 07:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
New TN User

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
View Metdav's Photo Gallery
Unhappy Have to sell my 1994 Cruiser

My company is relocating me to San Francisco and I have to sell my beloved baby. There's just no reason for this type of vehicle in that area where gas is almost $5 a gallon. It's got 166k miles on it. Just put 3K into it replacing head gasket, plugs, wires, belts, radiator, etc. Basically rebuilt the whole top of the engine. No rust, no dents, awesome condition, always well maintained. Original owner was a wealthy dentist who took meticulous care of it at the dealership, then gave to daughter in law and had it maintained for her as well so that makes me the 3rd owner. Front and rear brush guards, 3rd row seating. Sweet Alpine stereo with ipod/iphone USB and AUX jack. Asking $6800 and I live in Salt lake City, UT. Not far from Moab where this vehicle really belongs. Let me know if you're interested. Must sell soon!!

See link for pics and I can send more.

http://rockies.craigslist.org/cto/2505739842.html[/URL]

email me at david.metten@utahhomes.com for more questions.

Last edited by Metdav; 07-21-2011 at 07:27 PM.
Metdav is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums > Commerce > For Sale > Vehicles