Toyota Nation Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums Showcase items About

• · Registered
    6 Posts
    Hello

I am looking for a web viewable, or pdf, service manual for 1995 Previa. Is there one archived or linked to on the site?

Thanks

· Registered
    5 Posts
    I'm a Luddite, so I find forums a bit confusing.
    Can someone tell me where I find all the "stickys" for Gen 2 Avalon please?
    They seem like the logical place to start for maintenance issues.
    Thanks.

· Registered
    19 Posts
    I've started having a problem when attempting to access a forum. I keep getting the message "toyotanation.com is not responding due to a long running script."

I can eventually stop the running script and then the forum pages work fine... until I get the message again. I don't have this problem on any other sites so I don't think it is caused by any of my computer settings.

Can you help? Thanks in advance.

· Registered
    5 Posts
    Hi, could you possibly delete my account please? I sold my Toyota many moons ago and I can't find a way to do it through the control panel. I found the 'delete my account' thread which seems to end with the advice of PM'ing an admin.

· Banned
    0 Posts
    Hi There,

This is Nick. I am a representative of BulletProof Suspensions. I registered here today and wanted to formally introduce myself.

My goal here is not to advertise or break any of the forum's rules. We just want to be there when someone has questions or interests on our products.

We also have a lot more plans which I would like to discuss with you directly and only start posting after your reply.

Nick Sanchez
    888-380-6551
    E-mail: sanchez.bulletproofsuspension@gmail.com

· Retired Wisconsin Inventor
    2008 Avalon, 2003 Highlander
    28 Posts
    I have a new post, but can't find where to click on the website to ask my question.

· Drummerhowie
    2000 explorer,Toyota
    3 Posts
    I just did the head gasket kit on my '94 Toyota pickup 22re motor and lost the two bolts for the heated water pipe under the manifold. What is the size of these two bolts?

· Registered
    13 Posts
    My old ID was camry hybrid driver, I sold the Camry and now have an Avalon and got a new account as TAH Owner. It has been suggested that the ID could be changed on my old account to TAH Owner and I wouldn't lose the posts on that account. If this is the best route to take, please do so. Please let me know if I need to do anything. Thanks
    G

·
    Hi there;

Will you please delete my account has I have not owned a toyota for some time. Please delete all user info...

User Name = AirWolf

thanks in advance

Dwayne

· Registered
    1985 Cressida
    15 Posts
    I want to delete my posts. When I click on "edit", edit/delete displays. Then, do not see where I can delete my post.

· Registered
    3 Posts
    2002 Camry 4 cylinder.
    I've replace the o2 sensor the one in "Bank 1". I've cleared the check engine light three times now and it still comes on about 30 plus miles. Do I need to reset the ECU? Or replace the catalytic converter?

· Registered
    2 Posts
    Hello Everyone. We do have TOYOTAs in Brazil too! I am the proud owner of a 92 LE Corolla. However, I am seeking for help in order to solve a problem with it. I do hope this forum members will be able to help me through with this. Thank you for the very functional site and the volunteering spirit of its members.

· Registered
    5 Posts
    In rooting around on the web chasing a direct ignition coil problem on our 2007 Camry, I have noticed people complaining about a high failure rate of Toyota direct ignition coils across many models. Any chance of posting a poll that people can populate with year, model, engine, cylinder failure, mileage (separate entries for multiple failures?) to gather data? i think it would be useful to the entire community to see the trends. Thanks for considering it.
    Alex
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…