Toyota Nation Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    391 Posts
    Hi there,

Did you ever figure out what caused clunking noise from steering in Reverse in your car. I have 2009LE and it started making same noise.

· Maven
    3,075 Posts
    I'm in Texas and with a little Googling you can find at least a photo or two, but anyway, no I am not a mechanic or technician. I am an older guy who has worked on all manner of autos for about 50 years. Things really don't change. I am a radio amateur, which means I know electricity. And I get paid to be a geek. The phone on my desk is 972.882.5407 and my fax is 972.882.5404. I'm usually around from about 7:30 to 4:00 CT but tomorrow I have a meeting that will kill the morning. Sometimes things are easier to talk about than write about. I don't mind a call if it doesn't take too much of the day. You have a Harbor Freight at 12313 Largo Drive, 31419. Go there and get their cheapie volt ohm meter. About $3. It's digital. If you break it, well it cost $3. Take it home and play with it. Set the dial to 200 volts, AC, and stick the probes into an electrical socket. You should see something like 117 volts. On the car you will set it to 20 volts DC.

· The Biggest comment Whore
    2002 Camry LE
    1,965 Posts
    Hello, currently, I'm in Savannah, GA... I will be headed up to McDonough GA, or Atlanta where the car is, possibly on Friday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…