2000 Toyota Sienna CEL pulled these codes p0125, p1150, p1155 - Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Advertisement
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums > Toyota Nation Forums > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussion of basically anything automotive-related.

ToyotaNation.com is the premier Toyota Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 09:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
2000 Sienna XLE

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
View mooraja's Photo Gallery
2000 Toyota Sienna CEL pulled these codes p0125, p1150, p1155

Hello everyone,

First off I would like to apologize if I did not post this in the right forum.

I Have a 2000 Toyota Sienna XLE 124,000 miles.

I have replaced recently the timing belt and water pump.

The other day the check engine light came on. It was code p0171
I tried to clean the MAF sensor but the light still stayed on. I found a remanufactured MAF and replaced it today. Everything was going good until the dreaded check engine light came on. I unhooked the battery for about 30 min to try to clear the codes.

I go back to autozone I get a whole new set of numbers now. p0125 from my reading it is a faulty thermostat and or a faulty coolant sensor .

also a p1150 Air/Fuel sensor circuit range/performance I cannot figure out if it is bank 1 sensor 2 or which sensor it is. And if you can briefly describe where it is exactly ( I am a woman so please be patient)

also the p1155 the code seems to be a heater circuit malfunction in the bank 2 sensor 1 air fuel ratio sensor. I beleive this is on the manifold near the radiator.

I try to fix things I can instead of taking it to an over priced mechanic. If these are something which I can fix with a little description of what im doing. I think I can change them.

I appreciate any help and clarification if I mixed something up. BY the way this site rocks yeah
Advertisement

Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums > Toyota Nation Forums > General Discussion