Toyota Nation Forum banner

Best Shops in L.A. Area

728 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Musicmansell 
#1 ·
:welcome:Hey everyone. I searched the forum, read the threads, and did several searches for what I am looking for, but nothing came up that really answered my question the way I was hoping. So, apologies if this is a repeat thread, but I figured we all could use a directory of really good quality and honest mechanics/installers in the area.

I personally am looking for the best custom Toyota Stereo installer around Burbank, CA. so if anyone can direct me to someone good I would really appreciate it. Need to have dynamat done, swap out the stereo for factory nav, swap steering wheel with the one with bluetooth controls, install mic, speakers, amps sub, etc.

For the rest of this thread, If you have had some work done to your Camry or another Toyota car and you fully support the work they did, post up the name and contact info for the shop and what you had done and hopefully I cam compile a healthy list of really good mechanics, custom installers, lighting guys, electronic guys, etc. Thanks in advance!:thumbsup:

Oh, if this thread exist already, please don't just hate on me, but send me a link because I swear I could not find it.:chug:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.