So today i got a lot of thing done such as putting the new fuel pump on and clutch hardline. I was also able to get the motor off the stand and do a test fit, i will go in more detail on how much fun that was. I was able to finally get the Chromed brake calipers on and they look great. I was able to paint the battery tray and motor mounts, so i was able to install those as well. So the new fuel pump was not all that hard to install just required to lift half of the bed up, which kinda sucked when you have the bed loaded with parts in it. The hardline for the clutch was a breeze to install, i love how Toyota already has a spot for it with the clips already there. I cleaned the transmission some more and painted the trans with the same black paint as the block.
So to doing the test fit in the truck, i got the engine off its stand and was able to install the bearing for the manual trans into the block. So i was told by Mike at ORS that my 89 engine mounts would not worked with this swap and that i needed to have i believe 91-93 mounts. So i installed the mounts Mike had recommended and go the motor in to only find out that those mount were not even remotely close to fitting. So i pulled the motor back out uninstalled the insulators from the 91-93 motor mounts and reused the mounts that came with my truck. What do you know those mounts work and line up like it should, the only thing i need to check is to make sure that the insulator is the right part number for my 89 motor mounts. Other than that everything was fitting good, parts of the headers cleared which im really surprised and looks like i am going to need a new hood since this motor with the supercharge is really tall.
Motor going in
Motor standing on her own weight
How tall this motor is compared to the 3vz
91-93 motor mount fitment
Motor off the stand
New Fuel Pump Installed
Freshly paint motor mounts and battery tray
Manual Trans bearing installed
Chrome plated brake Calipers installed
Freshly painted Transmission