Toyota Nation Forum banner

Truck Picture Post!

1M views 2K replies 461 participants last post by  valentky 
#1 · (Edited)
As none of you may have known, I recently moved. It's only about a mile east of where I was before but the problem is theres no DSL in the area I moved to. Lame . So that means I have to scamp time at school or work to make butttaco comments on TN. It's started snowing and I haven't wanted to wash the rig to take pics of it. I dont have any recent or worthy pics of the rig so I had one of them police sketch guys do a quick rendering of my truck. I hope to have something up soon . so put your truck up and we can all compliment/ make fun of peoples trucks.
[/IMG]

See less See more
#6 ·
I will refrain, until I update my gallery from "Knock On Wood" in the Superstition mountains, from last weekend.

#7 ·
pee_cup said:
As none of you may have known, I recently moved. It's only about a mile east of where I was before but the problem is theres no DSL in the area I moved to. Lame . So that means I have to scamp time at school or work to make assholish comments on TN. It's started snowing and I haven't wanted to wash the rig to take pics of it. I dont have any recent or worthy pics of the rig so I had one of them police sketch guys do a quick rendering of my truck. I hope to have something up soon . so put your truck up and we can all compliment/ make fun of peoples trucks.
[/IMG]
thats funny as shit:lol:

#8 ·
Sunday, Sept. 17th, 2006 - Superstition Mountain, Ca

Shhhhh, I'm either hiding, or figuring how to get through these snake-turns.....

Last shot fro now, more on my site

#9 ·
rivethed said:

Shhhhh, I'm either hiding, or figuring how to get through these snake-turns.....

Last shot fro now, more on my site
This is one of the sickest 4wd Yota ive seen! i want one just like urs, rivethed!!
n here are the real pics!

#11 ·
pee_cup: Looks like you are experiencing a little wheel rubbing; maybe time for a lift kit?

(your rendering is hilarious!)

Shoes: your truck looks fast just sittn' there!

BTW, this thread SUX for dial-up users...takes all day to load...

#20 ·
yeah rogerman, i really like the black bumper look..... cool.

i dont have any neat pics of my yota offroad... havent had a chance/dont know anywhere around here/dont have money for a lift so its pretty much stock.

but i plan to work on each of those items.

#21 ·
Hey guys thanks. Word up DCM on the "truck owners off topic" section. I think we have enough interesting people to make it worth it but the regular off topic section is picking up a little.

#23 ·
Heres mine right after paint. I have added a few things since.