toyota highlander steel rims - Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Advertisement
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums > Toyota Truck, SUV and Van Forums > Highlander Forum > 1st Generation (2001-2007)

1st Generation (2001-2007) Forum dedicated to the discussion of 1st generation Toyota Highlanders.

ToyotaNation.com is the premier Toyota Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2004, 10:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
New TN User

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
View drake44130's Photo Gallery
Smile toyota highlander steel rims

I have a set of steel 5 spoke rims for a highlander that i no longer need. they are take offs 16 inch. one rim has a small scratch on it. The rims are in great condition. I dont know how to post a pic on this site so i can send any pic requested to you via email. i also have a pic of the scratch on the one rim. these rims do come with the center caps. you can pay me securely with PAYPAL. This gives you added security that this transaction is secure. I want 300 dollars to have these rims shipped to you in the continental usa. Broken down it is 200.00 dollars plus 100.00 to ship. so if you pick them up it is only 200.00 dollars. any questions please email me at drake44130@juno.com

Last edited by drake44130; 06-13-2005 at 08:00 PM. Reason: sold
drake44130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2004, 02:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
New TN User

View D-Sisive's Photo Gallery
if only you were in canada

a set of steels already cost me $140CDN for 4x15's

i wanna use steels for winter instead of the alloys i have.
D-Sisive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 07:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
New TN User

View drake44130's Photo Gallery
well these rims are 16 inch. i think to ship to toronto is no additional charge but if you want i can check.. please email me at drake44130@juno.com and i will check your zip code.
thanks
Advertisement

Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums > Toyota Truck, SUV and Van Forums > Highlander Forum > 1st Generation (2001-2007)