Toyota Nation Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Showcase items About

• · Registered
    847 Posts
    Hi Patrick, I was in Holland this past October for vacation, I tried to message you on your website but I'm assuming it did not go through. Would have loved to meet up and check out the gts. Next time we go I will make sure I get in touch with you before I leave.

Anyways I scrapped 4 gts's recently and believe I have kept at least one set of complete door panels. I believe in North America they only came in three colours grey, red, and the blue which I do not have. I also might have a set of just the switches if that is all you require?

Also when I was over there my cousin tried to locate a wagon face front end for me, but he is really not a car guy and we were not able to find anything, I imagine they would be very rare over there, if they even got that model at all. I noticed sedans are not very popular there at all, no ae92 or ae101 sedans at all!

If you ever happen to find a complete set please keep me in mind.

· Registered
    205 Posts
    hey i just read a old thread about egr deleting you had posted in i know your extremely knowledgeable with these todays i hope to one day be on your level with experience. anyways ive been doing a lot of autocrossing and drag racing i just have the simple 4afe and would like to remove all emission components. ive pretty well already took everything off the car i think that can be taken off to save weight. battery in trunk tray cut out of bay, no interior besides up front, no power steering no windshield washer jug few other things. just not certain how to go about the emissions crap i have a lot of gunk in my intake manifold i know i need a catch can for valve cover but thats all i know. any help you could give me will be much appreciated

· Registered
    89 corolla gts 4age
    0 Posts
    hey i have a question i have a 89 corolla gts fwd 1.6 16v 4a-ge comes with a c50 tranny. just went out installed a 4a-fe tranny on the and dont like the filling which one would u perfer

· Registered
    17 Posts
    Ok good then, maybe you can help me source this too. The center panel for the AE92 sedan with the center vent shut off? And the 3 liner FX grill please...

· Registered
    17 Posts
    http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Foto-ZAXGR6IP.jpg

Hello there. I believe I asked you about this type of gauge years ago.
    I understand you were not interested then in helping me source this, but would you be kind enough to send me the link or site where you saw this image?
    I already have this type of gauge, but am looking for more, for other AE92 owners.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…