Gibson Exhaust sound clips - Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Advertisement
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums > Toyota Truck, SUV and Van Forums > Sequoia Forum

Sequoia Forum Discussion area for the large Sequoia SUV.

ToyotaNation.com is the premier Toyota Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2012, 05:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Official TN Member

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
View bluedeval03's Photo Gallery
Gibson Exhaust sound clips

Some one sent me an email about what my Gibson cat back exhaust sounded like. Sorry, I deleted your email, so here is a post for everyone interested in what the Gibson sounds like.

2006 Toyota Sequoia, reinstalled factory air intake to make the exhaust sound stand out better. If anyone is interested in hearing what the Injen cold air kit sounds like inside and out, let me know.

All videos that were taken inside the truck was with windows rolled up, no A/C on, just standard road noise and motor sound. I made a total of 8 clips, and cut out as much back ground as I could to where it was just my Sequoia being heard.

Gibson cat back stainless steel exhaust- 2.5" pipe from back side of each catalytic to 2 - 2.5" inlets into the muffler, with a single 2.5" outlet, and 2.5" out to the rear bumper.

http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...oia%20exhuast/
bluedeval03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums > Toyota Truck, SUV and Van Forums > Sequoia Forum