Toyota Nation Forum banner

East Coast Meet

13K views 109 replies 34 participants last post by  CTMike 
#1 ·
just got back and it was a pretty good tunout, biggest TN joint meet ive seen in a long time. ok pics.....

First to arrive...

See less See more
#14 ·
I had left right before the storm overtook the meet. I had a cook out for my friend's birthday to attend by 3pm, so yea.

It was good. Thought there would've been more people but still awesome.

#23 ·
Agree. :thumbsup:

nice to finally meet all of you that i already didn't know. the caravan back after the meet was the best though.
I need to link you guys' face to your SN on here. :lol: I have no clue who is who.

who's Camry with the blue rings located where the fog lights suppose to be? I saw him on MD29 when I was heading home.

they are illegall...thats why i put them on when i got there....and took them off when i left and went back to the stock ones....:D...
Sneaky. :thumbsup:

the ride back was freaking sick lol, that was a lot of fun. and than that guy we ran into on the highway driving the Gen 5 was trying to keep up with us. Someone (i wont mention names) said i was driving like an old man, and than i showed him how it's done. Kept me from falling asleep.
Did you leave after or before the rain?

#18 ·
something around 60+. sucked with the rain. we had people still coming when it started raining then the gen6 guys left to other side of building to get food at burger king. the rain stopped and when we came back half the people left. really wanted to see trd98tt's supra haha. was a good turnout otherwise.

nice to finally meet all of you that i already didn't know. the caravan back after the meet was the best though.

#21 ·
the ride back was freaking sick lol, that was a lot of fun. and than that guy we ran into on the highway driving the Gen 5 was trying to keep up with us. Someone (i wont mention names) said i was driving like an old man, and than i showed him how it's done. Kept me from falling asleep.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.