Toyota Nation Forum banner

FS: ToyotaNation Coffee Mugs

13K views 38 replies 17 participants last post by  projektvertx 
#1 · (Edited)
Up for sale are some custom made mugs for TN I arranged to get last month. There are 18 availible as of 01/13/11 10:38 A.M. These are standard 11 oz. ceramic black coffee mugs, black background, with toyotanation.com on one side and TN on the other. There are pics at the end of this post for reference, so you can see what they look like:)

Shipment Method: USPS, with tracking number. I will try to ship ASAP as soon as payment has cleared via paypal. If you are close enough, let me know, we can arrange to meet.

Price:
Shipping Included, anywhere in continental US:
1 mug: 11$
2 mugs: 20$

Payment Method: For payment, you can send payment over as a gift on paypal, to avoid their fees (2.9% I want to say?) Make sure to include your address in the note on paypal. Or you can PM me the address on TN, entirely up to you. PM me for a paypal address:thumbsup:

Just an FYI, at the pricing, I am making a slight profit of about 1$ and some change per mug. Just putting it out there:thumbsup:

Also an FYI, here is the original thread I had in the Gen 3 & 4 section.

Some pics:

See less See more
#3 ·
TRDKAMURI99 has taken 2:thumbsup: I now have 2 left. I have just decided to take the plunge and order another 25 mugs. Lets spread the word and get them orders in:thumbsup: The 25 new mugs should be in within 7-10 days max.

This post has been deleted
#7 ·
I'm one of probably 4 people in the country who don't have a paypal account. Can I mail you a check? I don't care if you hold it ten days or whatever til it clears.
That works, I'll type up a PM. Sorry for the delayed response, I've been at school since 8 AM and I got back not too long ago:lol:

#9 ·
How much for 3 TN mugs to A1L 3Y7 Canada?, Thanks!

#16 ·
hey projekt ... ; can u do a mug like this one (32oz) ??

Hmm, I don't see why not. I have the proof. I'd have to contact the company that did this for me and see what their pricing is. The only issue becomes what their minimum order is and if there is enough demand for it here :) I'd have to find a mug design that fits the Gen 3's :lol:

#18 ·
Great Cups, High Quality!:thumbsup: Great seller, fast shipping!

I'm drinking coffee from one right now!:clap::)
Thanks you sir :) The mugs I've been using show no signs of wear, and I've been using them since day one every day!

I just got off the phone with the supplier, they will have a detailed quote for the travel mugs next week :)

#21 · (Edited)
Ok, so... I have some good news, and bad news. I'll start with the bad: the minimum order is 96 travel mugs, which is way above the minimum order for the mugs. Good news is it's relatively cheap, coming in at about 5$ per mug. Is there any way we can survey to see if 95 people are willing to buy?

#24 ·
Ameer have you tried to find another source/manufacture of the Travels mugs to where you could maybe order say 25...:dunno:

You know you have my support:cool:..You can put me down for a couple. You have my word that I will buy them.:thumbsup:
Sorry about the late reply Joe, I'm in Montreal and I've been working off my phone's wi-fi lately. I didn't want to reply off that since I knew I would get frustrated :lol: I appreciate the support :D

I think you're right, 25 is a lot more manageable, it seems to work really well for the ceramic mugs! I won't be back in Detroit until the 10th, but I'll definitly start looking into other suppliers :)

#25 ·
:bump: Still have plenty of these :) I still haven't looked in to the travel mugs, but I will give them a call on Monday since I have to call the company for something else as well. Stay tuned for an update.

#31 ·
Pm sent :)

If these are still available??
Put me down for Two....
Still available! Still located in Melbourne? Let me look into shipping there. Can you Pm me a postal code of sorts so I can get you a number?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.