Toyota Nation Forum banner

You Gotta Check This Out!!!!!!

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  augcam 
#1 ·
I got my brand spakin new TRD lip kit today. I know, yall are thinking where in the hell did you find a brand new kit that hasn't even been produced in five years. The answer is ToySport in Gardena CA. I found thier sight about a month ago and I would have posted earlier but I wanted to make sure I got my kit since they said quantities were limited. So anyways I got my kit and now I'm sharing the link with everybody. I think they still have some kits for the 4th gen camry. Not many though so if you want one you better give em a call quick. They are the number 1 supplier of TRD parts in the USA, and the prices are suprisingly cheap. I dont know how to put links in my post so here is the name of the web site www.toysport.com and the phone # is 1-323-755-1177

I'm so damn excited, I can't wait to put on my car. It's gettin painted as I post and should be done tomorrow. I'll post some pics when I get it installed.

#3 ·
I only paid $440 USD shipped from CA to GA. They only have them in red and green, I guess cause those colors never were that popular. My car is black so I had to get it painted, that's gonna cost me another $200. Not too bad, I know the people at the dealer pretty well so she's painting it at employee cost for me.
So for kit, paint, and shipping (gonna install it myself) its gonna cost me around $650 USD.

#5 ·
Thats a good price keeping in minds its coming still from a reputed trd distributor!
As far as painting process goes - DO ENSURE that YOU tell the painters to include FELXI paint additive to the painting process. W/o the kit will crack up within due time.

#7 ·
tehbotol, they didnt say how many they had left, only that i shouldnt wait too long to order. they might have 5-10 kits left, i really dont know. luisitol, the kit is made out of poyurethene, good stuff. its very strong and flexible.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.