2019 Camry SE Interior Cleaning Advise - Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums
Detailing & Car Care Discuss detailing techniques and products for your Toyota here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 07-11-2019, 01:35 PM Thread Starter
Official TN Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
2019 Camry SE Interior Cleaning Advise

Hello everyone, I bought a brand new 2019 Camry SE. I want to take care of the interior. Most the products I use are from Meguiars but I used to have leather seats and hard plastic for a dash board.

I do notice the Camry's dashboard is not plastic. it does feel like rubber or other flexible material. Is it safe to vinyl/rubber protectant/cleaner? Can I use a microfiber towel or wax applicator to apply the product?

The seats are made of Softech(i believe is the correct name), What kind of product can i use to take care of it?

What about the dash accent color(leather) pieces? The one that runs from the console towards the passenger door and the small piece underneath the driver's side AC vent?

I also have Lexol but it is for leather. I do know the steering wheel is leather, any other areas on the SE trim that i can use leather products?

Thank you in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 07-11-2019, 05:39 PM
Official TN Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
I too am a big meguiars fan but I have been liking 303 aerospace protectant. I'm pretty sure it is safe for plastic, rubber and leather. Fyi it is pretty low gloss if you like high gloss I like meguiars vinyl and rubber cleaner/conditioner. Both are very good products for interior use. On my 4runner I use 303 on everything with a microfiber cloth...dash, softex seats, door panels. Hope this helps

Last edited by rkhuhro; 07-11-2019 at 05:42 PM.
post #3 of 3 Old 07-12-2019, 06:28 AM Thread Starter
Official TN Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkhuhro View Post
I too am a big meguiars fan but I have been liking 303 aerospace protectant. I'm pretty sure it is safe for plastic, rubber and leather. Fyi it is pretty low gloss if you like high gloss I like meguiars vinyl and rubber cleaner/conditioner. Both are very good products for interior use. On my 4runner I use 303 on everything with a microfiber cloth...dash, softex seats, door panels. Hope this helps
I will finish using my Meguiars products. I will then order some 303 stuff. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums > Toyota Nation Forums > Detailing & Car Care