*** Official New Member Introduction Sticky *** - Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums
Highlander 3rd Gen - Hybrid (XU50/2014-present) Toyota Highlander Hybrid discussion for years 2014+.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 02-18-2019, 04:23 PM Thread Starter
Do you feel lucky?

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7710 Post(s)
Thanked 8,675 Times in 6,105 Posts
Lifetime Supreme Member
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
(Thread Starter)
*** Official New Member Introduction Sticky ***

This introduction sticky thread is meant for new forum members to introduce themselves to their fellow Toyota Nation members, but in particular to members in this specific vehicle model forum. Please keep this thread strictly to introducing yourself, and if you have a mechanical issue that needs assistance right away then please post a new thread in this forum.

Thank you, and welcome to Toyota Nation!

-------------------------

2008 Highlander Base 4WD
2002 Avalon XL
1987 Suzuki Samurai 4X4 - Treading where no Jeep can follow....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 04-26-2019, 02:00 PM
New TN User

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Hello All

I am about to pull the trigger on a new 2019 Highlander Hybrid but thought I would stop in here first so that I could get a couple of questions answered! I am happy registration was easy and immediate.
post #3 of 7 Old 05-13-2019, 05:46 PM
New TN User

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I've had my used 2016 HiHy Limited Platinum (silver on black) for two weeks. So far so good, except for two things: the famous 1800 rpm drone and unrepairable road rash on 3 of my 4 Chromtecs. The dealer gave me enough of a discount because of the road rash to cover a set of machined/black wheels from a '18 Highlander SE, so that complaint will be solved soon. Otherwise comfy, quiet, roomy, smooth--I love it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 05-16-2019, 04:15 PM
New TN User

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Howdy from SC

Just joined after purchasing a 2019 Highlander Hybrid. Pearl white XLE. So far, just lovin it. Thought this was my first Toyo but wife of 51 years (no typo) reminded me, we had a Toyota Corolla station wagon in 1971. What a difference 48 years makes!
post #5 of 7 Old 06-01-2019, 10:11 AM
New TN User

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thumbs up First Hybrid, First Toyota

Greetings! Ordered my first hybrid vehicle and first Toyota about two weeks ago. Should be taking delivery just before Independence Day. Pretty excited about the fancy, new technology (currently in a 2011 Forester) and the increased towing capacity so we can finally get a travel trailer. I have lots of questions and look forward to diving into the forums!
post #6 of 7 Old 07-07-2019, 11:38 AM
New TN User

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Just ordered my new 2019 Highlander Hybrid. Pearl white XLE with tow pkg and some other goodies. Plan to tow a vintage canned ham trailer, and use my new ride for lots of travels when I retire next summer. I was going to wait until I actually retired before purchasing, but then I saw the 2020 Highlander Hybrid engines will be completely reduced in size and not likely to be able to tow anything. If I wanted a hybrid that couldn't tow, I would have bought a Prius.

Looking forward to learning all about my trusty steed, and participating with the group.
post #7 of 7 Old 07-08-2019, 08:49 AM

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
Lifetime Supreme Member
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelhead215 View Post
Just ordered my new 2019 Highlander Hybrid. Pearl white XLE with tow pkg and some other goodies. Plan to tow a vintage canned ham trailer, and use my new ride for lots of travels when I retire next summer. I was going to wait until I actually retired before purchasing, but then I saw the 2020 Highlander Hybrid engines will be completely reduced in size and not likely to be able to tow anything. If I wanted a hybrid that couldn't tow, I would have bought a Prius.

Looking forward to learning all about my trusty steed, and participating with the group.

Welcome to the forum.
Enjoy your new vehicle.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums > Toyota Hybrid Forum > Highlander Hybrid > Highlander 3rd Gen - Hybrid (XU50/2014-present)