New TN User

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeMBro2012 View Post
Sorry, I had to ask. I've seen some pretty brilliant people spend way too long trying to troubleshoot issues that ended up being something as simple as "oh hey, I forgot to put the batteries in".

Can we get a closer, more detailed view of your positive terminal? From a few angles, if possible. It looks after-market and I'm curious to see how it's all hooked up; the connection of the wire circled in blue looks questionable.
The clamps to the terminals are aftermarket. The positive one just clamps Down on the positive cable with nuts that you tighten down. It's not the OEM because the cable was cut short when trying to put on new, non corroded clamps. I had to buy an extension for the positive cable so it would reach the battery terminal. It came with accessory extensions as well. That's what the "blue circled wire" goes to and my subwoofer/amp.

But like I said, it turned out to be the starter afterall. The only thing that led me to believe otherwise was this blue circled wire.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums > Toyota Passenger and Sports Car Forums > Corolla and Matrix Forum > Corolla 8th Generation (1998-2002)