New TN User
Join Date: Jun 2019
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Crazy issue with central locks- 2003 Matrix
I have a crazy problem with central locks that started happening after I changed my drivers door (because of rust). Since then, I have replaced the new doors harness with my original door harness and now most of the issues have gone away- but still some remain.
1. Power lock/unlock toggle button does not work. Hatch button inside car does not work.
2. Remote button only unlocks driver door. Does not lock any doors.
3. If any door (including hatch) is open, the rear window hatch keeps making a clicking noise- as if trying to open.
4. These issues prevail, even if I completely disconnect all door harnesses from the car.
5. Door fuse is good. All other fuses are also good.
Here are the things I tried:
1. Tried resetting the BCM by disconnecting both battery terminals for more than 30 mins
2. Changed the driver door lock and actuator back to the original
3. Tried to isolate the central locking toggle switch
I'm running out of ideas. Any help would be appreciated.