New TN User
Join Date: May 2013
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Rolla 2006 S Battery Drain
im having problem with my battery. its a year old and if i parked my car for 30 hrs or more, my battery will be dead and i have to use my jump start to keep it going and then use battery charger to fully charge it
1. battery is a yr old
2. i test the alternator and it charging the battery of more than 13.6v i think. cant rember exact figure
3. when battery is fully charged and i use the tester its about 12v
4. im not really a handy man to test it
1. how many fuse box does the 9th gen have?
2. any tips on how to check battery parasite?
3. what is the exact voltage of the battery should be when its fully charged
4. how would i know if battery is still good
5. how would i knownif alternator is still good.
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App