New TN User
Join Date: Sep 2009
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Door panel removal & speaker install
1. Pop out the plastic cover behind the door latch with a small screwdriver.
2. Remove the 1 screw behind the door latch.
3. Pop up the panel that has the power window button and disconnect the power window harness.
4. Remove the 1 screw that you see.
5. Start at the bottom and pull the panel away from the door. When it is free pull up to get over the window ledge.
6. Disconnect the door lock and door open cables (they snap out) behind the door panel.
7. You can remove the door.
8. Remove the factory speaker and cut out the cone.
9. Cut the frame and removed the cone.
10. Screw the new speaker right to the old speaker's frame.
11. To make for a clean install, solder the speaker connection to the old frame to be able to use the factory plug.
Last edited by jamaal; 10-20-2009 at 03:32 PM.
Reason: wrong order