7th Gen owners whats on your odometer - Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums
Camry 7th Generation (2012-2017) Toyota Camry Discussion for years: 2012-2017

 124Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 124 Old 08-21-2018, 11:41 AM Thread Starter
Official TN Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 474
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Thanks: 138
Thanked 33 Times in 29 Posts
Supreme Member
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
7th Gen owners whats on your odometer

been wondering the rest of the community how much mileage they got
i own a 2014 Camry LE current mileage 45K whats yours ?

(2X) COROLLA 2001,
COROLLA 1993,
HONDA CIVIC 2009,
CAMRY 2014 LE (REBUILT)
tdi200 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 124 Old 08-21-2018, 11:47 AM
New TN User
 
devindinapoli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Garage
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
I just picked up a 2014 Corolla S with 30k on it.
tdi200 likes this.
devindinapoli is offline  
post #3 of 124 Old 08-21-2018, 04:31 PM
New TN User
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdi200 View Post
been wondering the rest of the community how much mileage they got
i own a 2014 Camry LE current mileage 45K whats yours ?
2015 .. 41000

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
tdi200 likes this.
BigPerm707 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 124 Old 08-21-2018, 05:58 PM
New TN User
 
BlackNWhiteCamry's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 31
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
2016 with 37000



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tdi200 likes this.
BlackNWhiteCamry is offline  
post #5 of 124 Old 08-21-2018, 06:31 PM
TN の がしょう
 
xpeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: (╯į□į)╯︵ ┻━┻
Posts: 7,352
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
Thanks: 78
Thanked 256 Times in 212 Posts
Garage
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
2015 - Approaching 55k.

In comparison, my 2018 Highlander that I picked up in February of this year is already at 12k miles.

Yeah, I drive a lot.
tdi200 likes this.


2015 Camry XSE V6 - Ultra Racing FTB | SRI Intake | Nitto NT555G2 | TRD
2018 Highlander LTD AWD
2017 RAV4 XLE
2017 Corolla iM

xpeed is offline  
post #6 of 124 Old 08-21-2018, 07:44 PM
New TN User
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 47
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Thanks: 10
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
2015 LE - 51.5k. Daily driven 45 miles.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk
tdi200 likes this.
jwzg is offline  
post #7 of 124 Old 08-21-2018, 11:25 PM
New TN User
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 42
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
2016 with 45955.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
tdi200 likes this.
CrimsonVelos is offline  
post #8 of 124 Old 08-22-2018, 06:49 AM
Official TN Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Alabama
Posts: 943
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Thanks: 20
Thanked 57 Times in 55 Posts
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
7th Gen owners whats on your odometer

2014.5 with 118k I believe. May be 119k now lol. Had over a thousand miles on it in less than a week of ownership. Average anywhere from 60ish miles being the minimum a day to 150+. Have driven it 200+ a few times for work.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
tdi200 likes this.
tpence2177 is offline  
post #9 of 124 Old 08-22-2018, 07:53 AM Thread Starter
Official TN Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 474
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Thanks: 138
Thanked 33 Times in 29 Posts
Supreme Member
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpence2177 View Post
2014.5 with 118k I believe. May be 119k now lol. Had over a thousand miles on it in less than a week of ownership. Average anywhere from 60ish miles being the minimum a day to 150+. Have driven it 200+ a few times for work.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Damn you been pushing hard that Camry i believe you set the record here for 2014! did you have any major issues before clocking 100k miles?

(2X) COROLLA 2001,
COROLLA 1993,
HONDA CIVIC 2009,
CAMRY 2014 LE (REBUILT)
tdi200 is offline  
post #10 of 124 Old 08-22-2018, 08:07 AM
Official TN Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Alabama
Posts: 943
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Thanks: 20
Thanked 57 Times in 55 Posts
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdi200 View Post
Damn you been pushing hard that Camry i believe you set the record here for 2014! did you have any major issues before clocking 100k miles?


Haha itís mostly highway miles but doing hospice it goes into all kinds of places that Camryís probably shouldnít be going through. So far I had a door lock actuator replaced around 40k miles. Both my passengers are done for but Iím working on getting the tools to replace them myself since Iím out of warranty and my warranty replacement was close to $500 and I can do it for $50ish a piece. Torque converter was replaced under warranty at 59k and the radio died at the dealership and wouldnít come on so they replaced that for free (have dead spots on the replacements touch screen again) changed brakes at 100k myself and changed the plugs at 114k then water pump at 115k. On my third set of tires now (Michelin primacy stock changed at 50k Michelin defenders replaced at 112k and now dextero dtr1 which i will probably keep putting on my car till Iím done with it because they are quieter and less than half the price of Michelinís). Not as reliable as I have hoped, but total out of pocket expenses for fixes except routine maintenxe has been the $100 deductible for the door lock actuator. All oil changes besides the free ones have been done by me at around 5-7k on most. Plan to drain the radiator again on next oil change to hopefully get almost all the old coolant out from the water pump change. Then as things slow down I plan on doing the transmission drain and fill every oil change for 3 oil changes myself since my fluid is coming up on 60k miles in it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
tdi200 likes this.
tpence2177 is offline  
post #11 of 124 Old 08-22-2018, 08:08 AM
Official TN Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Alabama
Posts: 943
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Thanks: 20
Thanked 57 Times in 55 Posts
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Also currently acquiring the strut spring compression tool once I can build up enough sears points and get a good free cash deal to get it for cheap (got the door panel removal tools for $2.99 regular $25 on sale) so when my struts are due to be replaced as well.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
tdi200 likes this.
tpence2177 is offline  
post #12 of 124 Old 08-22-2018, 06:15 PM
New TN User
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 13
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Thanks: 25
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
I just picked up a 2014(not sure if it's a 2014.5) Camry SE V6 with 52,208 miles about 3 weeks ago but now it has 53,976 miles on it.
tdi200 likes this.
Cedric Codrington is offline  
post #13 of 124 Old 08-23-2018, 07:04 AM Thread Starter
Official TN Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 474
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Thanks: 138
Thanked 33 Times in 29 Posts
Supreme Member
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpence2177 View Post
Haha itís mostly highway miles but doing hospice it goes into all kinds of places that Camryís probably shouldnít be going through. So far I had a door lock actuator replaced around 40k miles. Both my passengers are done for but Iím working on getting the tools to replace them myself since Iím out of warranty and my warranty replacement was close to $500 and I can do it for $50ish a piece. Torque converter was replaced under warranty at 59k and the radio died at the dealership and wouldnít come on so they replaced that for free (have dead spots on the replacements touch screen again) changed brakes at 100k myself and changed the plugs at 114k then water pump at 115k. On my third set of tires now (Michelin primacy stock changed at 50k Michelin defenders replaced at 112k and now dextero dtr1 which i will probably keep putting on my car till Iím done with it because they are quieter and less than half the price of Michelinís). Not as reliable as I have hoped, but total out of pocket expenses for fixes except routine maintenxe has been the $100 deductible for the door lock actuator. All oil changes besides the free ones have been done by me at around 5-7k on most. Plan to drain the radiator again on next oil change to hopefully get almost all the old coolant out from the water pump change. Then as things slow down I plan on doing the transmission drain and fill every oil change for 3 oil changes myself since my fluid is coming up on 60k miles in it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
brakes and oil is ok but you mentioned that water pump was changed at 115K? that is abit concerning did it go bad or your just replaced it as preventive maintenance? until now my car door actuators still work and no dead spots yet on the radio i am still on OEM tires.

Things that have gone wrong till now are 1 AC quit working around 40k mlies dealers said compressor needs to be replaced. windshield washer pump no more works does not squirt water just moved the wipers

(2X) COROLLA 2001,
COROLLA 1993,
HONDA CIVIC 2009,
CAMRY 2014 LE (REBUILT)
tdi200 is offline  
post #14 of 124 Old 08-23-2018, 07:37 AM Thread Starter
Official TN Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 474
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Thanks: 138
Thanked 33 Times in 29 Posts
Supreme Member
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric Codrington View Post
I just picked up a 2014(not sure if it's a 2014.5) Camry SE V6 with 52,208 miles about 3 weeks ago but now it has 53,976 miles on it.
If you go to Toyota Owners section of the Toyota web site, you can create your own profile page. From there, it will tell you what model you have i believe 2014 and 2014.5 difference is the backup camera. 2014.5 came with the backup camera while 2014 did not

you can check owner's manual in the glove box, look at the production date.

" Toyota advises that the updated cars began production on December 16, 2013. These Camrys will be identified on the official window sticker as being "2014.5" models."

https://www.consumerreports.org/cro/...orts/index.htm

(2X) COROLLA 2001,
COROLLA 1993,
HONDA CIVIC 2009,
CAMRY 2014 LE (REBUILT)
tdi200 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to tdi200 For This Useful Post:
Cedric Codrington (08-23-2018)
post #15 of 124 Old 08-23-2018, 07:49 AM
Official TN Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Alabama
Posts: 943
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Thanks: 20
Thanked 57 Times in 55 Posts
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdi200 View Post
brakes and oil is ok but you mentioned that water pump was changed at 115K? that is abit concerning did it go bad or your just replaced it as preventive maintenance? until now my car door actuators still work and no dead spots yet on the radio i am still on OEM tires.



Things that have gone wrong till now are 1 AC quit working around 40k mlies dealers said compressor needs to be replaced. windshield washer pump no more works does not squirt water just moved the wipers


I go to church with a master tech and he had already recommended that I change it at 120k since I drive so many miles, and since Iím frequently more than 50 miles away from home (he was saying if the bearing failed it would probably make me home but not much further) after my a week or two after I changed the oil and plugs last I was looking under the hood just to kinda get a feel for what I needed to do to change it knowing it was coming up and I noticed my overflow tank was bone dry but my radiator was still full and I noticed where coolant had been flung on the underside of the hood. So I went ahead and changed it. Once I got it out the bearings felt great and the gasket looked fine too. The mechanic I know said a piece of trash probably got caught in the gasket and had worked itís way out and it was probably fine, but it wonít go back on my car after this one fails. I got the lifetime warranty ones anyway since it only took me about an hour and a half to do.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
tdi200 likes this.
tpence2177 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums > Toyota Passenger and Sports Car Forums > Camry and Solara Forum > Camry 7th Generation (2012-2017)

Bookmarks

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome