1) The map display is nearly impossible to read in the sunlight
2) Still haven't figured out how to turn OFF the route guidance during a trip. I have to DELETE the destination????
3) The driver's side mirror is not dimming like the rear view mirror
4) No LED low beams -- I had to install aftermarket to be able to see in the rain at night
5) Interior overhead lights are yellow and dim -- upgraded those, too
6) Do you know how long it took me to get used to hitting the fuel door release button???
7) That silly Toyota cruise control stick -- put it on the steering wheel already
8) In radar cruise control, the trans downshifts so much that it will tach around 4,000 rpm going down a hill.
9) Wind noise around the side windows above 40 mph
10) Getting water on me when I open the door when the roof is wet. Seems like the roof should have a better gutter system to keep the inside drier.
11) A default of start/stop always being ON. No way to defeat that annoying feature. Start/stop has to do a number on the starter over time, I would think.
12) Try lifting that hood if you have arthritic hands and then reaching for the strut to hold it up. Ouch.
13) Would be nice to have a luggage light on the left and top as well as the right side.
That's my baker's dozen. But I really like the heft of the vehicle, the solid build feel and the ride is really nice. I find the seats very comfortable. Compared to the 2008 Tahoe LS I used to have, you can't be the luxury and better gas mileage and safety features.