New TN User
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Queens NY
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Hey sorry for late response on the other thread but let me chime in on a few things.
1/2) I wouldn’t personally put the covers on the seat or steering wheel because it defeats the purpose. The steering wheel has nice girth to it and feels good. The steering wheel is very similar feeling to my 16 rx350 f sport. The seats are leather so they will require some maintenance. I think you’ll be fine with monthly cleaning and leather conditioning.
3) I also wouldn’t put that chrome protector. If you want protection I would have a reputable paint protection film installer make a custom piece for that area, or have the entire rear bumper filmed.
4) My nightshade already came with the oem door edge guards installed. I will be completely honest with you, since they’re already installed I will be leaving them but I wouldn’t have put them on if they didn’t come with it.
5) cargo net - i find it extremely necessay so stuff such as groceries aren’t moving around as much. I will be ordering the oem net soon.
Cargo cover - if you will be using the 3rd row or are constantly lowering and raising it, I wouldn’t buy the cargo cover. It will become an inconvenience.
6) I’m 50/50. I want them for protection but I’m not sure how the car will look. I’ve been trying to track down another white nightshade that has them installed already at a dealership but they’re so rare to find to begin with in blizzard pearl and even more rarer to find one with the side moldings already installed.
7) the SE comes with them installed already.
8) my car came with the oem allweather mats front and 2nd row. It didn’t come with the 3rd row so I ordered a complete set of weather tech. Weather tech is great but IMO the oem are just as good and the front say highlander on driver side. If I can go back, I would have kept OEM all weather and just ordered the additional oem 3rd row for $50. Also the nightshade come with the special nightshade edition fabric mats.
9) I don’t believe there is an OEM remote start. Only Plug and play aftermarket that has the same range as your current key fob range.
10) not a fan of the cross bars. I think the black roof side bars look great as is.
12) not a fan of bull bars.
Also the 19 SE fog lights comes with white/blue light output. The low beams are halogen so I suggest replacing those. No need to change the fogs.
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask or PM me. Congrats on the blizzard pearl nightshade SE.
2015 Camry SE