Stay away from Toyota of Bowie MD - Page 3 - Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums
Toyota Dealers Toyota dealership reviews, comments, and discussion.

1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 33 Old 07-17-2016, 09:38 PM
Official TN Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Garage
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Enjoyed the read. U just gave me more confirmation that I did right by not giving in to these pushy and BS salesmen. I know all are not bad but still.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 33 Old 12-17-2016, 07:49 PM
New TN User

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
You have to learn to do the "dealer dance". Do all your research online ,come up with the price you are willing to pay "out the door". Car,taxes,tags,freight,everything. Go online with your price to several dealers. they will either call or e-mail you back with a price or some BS,you'll get a lot of BS online or face to face.

Should you find a dealer that will match your price ,go there explain in no uncertain terms it's the Out The Door Price you want. If you get the salesman , manager shuffle ,just stand up and leave. Odds are that you will be stopped before you reach the door and maybe real talks will begin. Let them know you don't want your time or theirs wasted by the negotiations that should not be happening as a price was agreed to prior to your arrival. Also the end of the month is a good time to buy as they have sales quotas to meet.

You have to look out for yourself as they will try to get every penny they can----it's their job to do so.

Make sure to read the sales contract to insure all the stuff you want is on it before signing!
post #33 of 33 Old 12-17-2016, 07:55 PM
Official TN Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Sorry man ive purchased from a dozen dealerships and visited probably 3 times that many..

Toyota of Bowie is the worst.. once they realized i negotiated them too low.. then they changed the price last minute to get me to back out of the deal.. i will never recommend this dump to anyone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums > Commerce > Feedback: Buyers, Sellers, Vendors, etc. > Toyota Dealers