Test drove the Tundra TRD Pro - Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 05-01-2016, 11:11 AM Thread Starter
New TN User

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Test drove the Tundra TRD Pro

I am in the market for a new larger truck. I currently have a 05 Tacoma and have loved it. One of the full size trucks I drove last night was the 16 TRD Pro Tundra. I loved the look and sound of this truck. However I felt like the interior hadn't really changed since my 05 Tacoma. While this is nice if I am going to put down 45 plus on a new truck I fell it should be some nice bells and whistles that come with this truck.

While I haven't ruled this truck out, how has the new Tundra been? I haven't driven one since they first came out since last night. I was impressed with the overall drive of this truck. I am just wondering how the Tundras have been and is there anything I need to know from current owners.

I am looking at the Tundra, F-150, Ram 1500, and the Silverado 1500. I still haven't driven the F-150 and plan on doing that today.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums > Toyota Truck, SUV and Van Forums > Toyota TRD Pro