New TN User
Join Date: Dec 2018
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
after changing out the rear rotor and pads on my 2007 Camry Hybrid, I tried Wiggl3s's procedure and it did not work with the car off or on ACC.
Jumping TC and CG did work, here is what I experienced:
1. My Scanguage II showed no codes. The VCS System Warning was showing as were several other warnings.
2. Using a standard silver metal paper clip did not work. Apparently, it was a non-conducting metal. I used a piece of picture hanging wire instead.
3. After starting the car with TC and CG jumped, I saw "VSC DIAG 45" and many other warning lights were flashing, but the Brake warning light was steady on.
4. After hitting the brakes 8 times, the display changed from "VSC DIAG 45" to "VSC DIAG".
5. At this point, turning the car off then turning it on again cleared all codes and warning lights.