Hi guys, I have a Camry shell that I'm parting out. It's a Japan-built 2000 LE, 5S-FE automatic, has standard LE options and is equipped with the RS3200 security system. As it's being used as a donor for my other Camry, the following parts are not available (taken or bad):
- passenger CV axle
- driver CV axle
- engine mounts and brackets
- heater hoses
- IAC valve coolant hoses
- ignition coils
...the following parts are good and still available. Prices are judged. Make me an offer:
- refreshed cylinder head w/camshafts and valve cover (no gasket): cleaned, magnafluxed, resurfaced, valves lapped, clearances adjusted, new Viton valve stem seals. Fits 00-01 ($330 firm)
- rebuilt power steering pump OE ($45 firm)
- entire steering system (excellent shape no leaks unless I can't see them)
- radiator and hoses ($30, local pickup only)
- RS3200 (RS3200 Plus?) security system ($125)
- fuel rail, pulsation damper, federal injectors OE ($40, or $10 per injector)
- federal throttle body and IAC OE, cleaned and upgraded with screws ($30)
- gen4 water bypass pipe x2 ($5 ea)
- gen3 water bypass pipe for oil cooler ($7)
- federal engine wiring harness, power steering pressure switch connector needs repair ($20, $40 if you want me to repair)
- Aisin timing belt kit components inc. belt, water pump, pulleys with less than 4k on them ($30)
- oil pump OE ($20)
- exhaust stuff OE
- timing covers OE ($5 ea, with new Mahle gasket set)
- cruise control unit ($20)
- ABS unit OE ($40)
- A/C compressor OE ($30)
- alternator OE ($30)
- starter OE ($30)
If you don't see what you want, ask me and I'll check. Prices do not include shipping. Local pickup OK (Santa Clara, CA).
Car has suffered front and rear accident damage, but everything mechanical is sound. The BRAKE warning light illuminates when braking.
Can ship anywhere using your choice of carrier. Please PM me with requests and I will get back to you with a quote. Paypal only, I'll ship whatever you wanted after funds have cleared.
NOTE: I think the PO tacked on that "Limited Edition" badge. AFAIK
there was no Limited Edition Camry, and this one seems very run-of-the-mill.
I'm trying to mirror Pick-n-Pull prices (my local one)...just that you don't have to do the work pulling them.