Newbie ready to build! - Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums
Tundra 1st Generation (20002006) Looking for dedicated discussion for the 1st Generation of the Toyota Tundra? This forum is the place for you.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 11-28-2018, 10:24 PM Thread Starter
New TN User

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Newbie ready to build!

New to forum and need some help!
Hey all, Im new to the forum and am looking for some help on my 2001 tundra ltd 4x4. I am planning on putting in eibach pro lift shocks in the front to achieve 2.25" lift in the front and then a 1 or 1.5" blcok in rear to give a small rake. Along with a diff drop and hose clamps on the cv boots. My question is will I be able to fit 285/70r17 on my truck with after market rims that are 17x9 -12 offset with 4.5 bs. I want to fit that almost 33" in there with minor trimming and no frame/uca rubbing. 265/70r17 look small...but if there are guys running 265/70r17 out there post up some pics and convince me over. Im all ears. Oh and I dont like pizza cutter tires. It will be my daily driver and I do mild off roading. I am also open to the 16 inch rim sizes that are equivalent (285/75r16 or 265/75r16).Thanks all
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums > Toyota Truck, SUV and Van Forums > Tundra Forum > Tundra 1st Generation (20002006)