05 Tundra 4.7, Ck Engine and AT oil light on, is this normal? - Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums
Tundra 1st Generation (20002006) Looking for dedicated discussion for the 1st Generation of the Toyota Tundra? This forum is the place for you.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 01-22-2014, 08:09 PM Thread Starter
New TN User

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
05 Tundra 4.7, Ck Engine and AT oil light on, is this normal?

Hey guys, i bought a 05 tundra with the 4.7 and 128k on it for 15.5. Being new owner of my first truck i had to try it out. We had record snowfall in my town, so i got stuck in about 3 times trying to plow through 3 1/2 feet of snow. got pulled out by random dudes. was fun as all hell. However when i got stuck once i noticed the AT Oil light came on. but went away after i started the truck. i cant remember if it came on before the truck started... At work i left the lights on and it drained the battery flat. i got a jump and put a charger on it for about 2 hours. this is when i noticed. Before i turn the truck on i have a chk engline light, battery light and AT oil light on. after i start the truck all the lights go out.

Should i be concerned? i can't remember if this is normal or not. i don't wanna wreck my new yota D:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums > Toyota Truck, SUV and Van Forums > Tundra Forum > Tundra 1st Generation (20002006)