Today I called the Dealer who sent in the Title request and he only stated it was a Camry, so that's all that is on the title. He also send me the dealer invoice who they bought it from and it said Hybrid LE, He also checked in 2 databases with the Vin and it was listed as a Hybrid LE. I also called Toyota Corporate and they send me the build list that said Hybrid. Back to the insurance company National General, the vin list they use shows it as only a Camry. Now there going to try and get there Vin list provider to update it. My old company is in the same state. I have my RV insured with them and my old company upped my insurance to over $1000 a year that's why I changed. Now with Nat General its at $733 but when the database is fixed I may be on the lookout again. I had replacement cost on that policy.