Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Call Me Evolution Racer
Lancer Evolution
609 Posts
Not my style but props for the work and effort spent...

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,304 Posts
It might be bagged, but his front fender gap is still shitty, and there're no pics of the front slammed, so I'm going to assume that whats in those pics is as far as it goes... Overall, its puke-worthy. :ugh3:

·
That One Guy...
2001 Camry XLE
922 Posts
i acctually dont mind the paint so bad.. but i dont think i would ever buy it. It is slammed way to close to the ground.. plus some ball thuggin person owned it apparently.. has gay altezza lights as well.. well on some of the pictures anyways. Just eww.. not a design for a camry..

·
Registered
'00 toyota camry
323 Posts
not my taste either, ppl are out there bidding for it though.

and seriously, whos spends 10 Gs on their car and can't afford a decent digital camera to take pics of it? WTF. "Check out my fresh house-of-kolor-flip paint!, heres a sh*tty camera phone pic." hahaha :lol: :disappoin

·
Godiva Gifts
'97 Camry LE
51 Posts
Yuuugh, paint upsets my stomack. If it was a Lady-bug color my eyes would rise.

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
corolla_xe said:
as the cliche goes... beauty is in the eye of the beholder....
And those beholders need thier eyes poked out.............:ugh3:

·
Camry Under Construction
668 Posts
no comment :barf:

·
Registered
200 Posts
The $300 dollar valve job does seem like a deal.:deal:

Other than the aesthetics, the car seems seriously messed up mechanically as well. Maybe someone will buy it and put it out of it's misery. I would like to know where the $10K is hiding.

·
kor-ro-ra?
97 Corolla 1.8L 5spd
3,287 Posts
i feel for that camry, i really do...

·
Breakin' necks since '02!
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
AutoBox said:
and seriously, whos spends 10 Gs on their car and can't afford a decent digital camera to take pics of it? WTF. "Check out my fresh house-of-kolor-flip paint!, heres a sh*tty camera phone pic." hahaha :lol: :disappoin
my thoughts exactly

·
Gen 4 XLE v6
02 Toy Solara V6 MT
3,192 Posts
4600 and reserve met, i'd say so.
Man even my 1.3MP HP from 2000 look pictures which are legible. The dude put some 'baller' effort in his car, and put an half-a$$ effort to make it marketable. I'd rather sell a cheaper car and put some amazing pic to get megga bucks! but i guess its me!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts