Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't seem to find what I'm looking for by searching so...I have a 2001 Camry 6 cylinder w/ auto. I have the check engine lamp on and the indications from the OBD-II reader is that two of the three 02 sensors are gone. The code given is both P1155 and P1135. This appears to be: Air/Fuel Sensor Heater Circuit Response. (Bank 1 Sensor 1) and (Bank 1 Sensor 2). Does this mean that both 02 sensors on the manifolds (not the one near the Cat) need to be replaced?
Thanks for the help.

·
ASE Master Technician
2006 Lexus GS430
2,396 Posts
It means the one befor the Cat, And one after Sensor 1 is before, Sensor 2 is after

This means the sensor on the rear manifold, As well as the sensor after the Cat.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Resolution

After much BS from the dealer...they wanted over $100 to hook up a OBD-II tester.. I dove into the failure myself. What I found was that there was no voltage on any of the three heater circuits on any of the A/F sensors. All it was was a loose connector at the rear of the fuse block. Put it back on, it cleared all the failure codes and all is well. Now a letter goes out to the greedy dealer! :whatwhat:

·
ASE Master Technician
2006 Lexus GS430
2,396 Posts
Congrats on the repair. You got lucky it was that easy to find.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.