Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
03 rolla s

hallo peeps, i'm trading my lexus gs300 for an 03 rolla type s. coz the gas price in cali is just too crazy..

what r some of the interior cosmatic mod for the 03 rolla type s??
also, is there projector housing for hid mod???

greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mre - see pm.

polo- u r such a gear head, congrats on the kill. how's the water in ur back yard btw. also, thanx for pointing it out, it's not a type s and has bee changed as u can see. btw, i think my gs3 can eat ur rolla for breakfast ( truthfully, i shouldn't be talking like that, check out club lexus, all the guys love the rolla. so is nasioc. not sure about the gas price in FL, but rightfully expensive as well, a lex is just not a sensible beater for me)

chris- thanx for being so un-original and pointed out the search bottom :)P jkjk) honestly thou, it's good to learn that there are several application --having more option is always good, isn't it?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hmm sounds like hid is mucho illegal... :(
now... to the rims thread!

i like some volk rims. but they seem to look good with japanese drifting machines like silvia- wide and slammed. obviously the o3 rolla stands tall-- tell me what are some of the rims u'd rcomm'd. meanwhile i'll try to grab sum pix if i can find them :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
white rolla S with hot rims!

it'll be a white rolla s!! yr 03. spokes(volks face2 ) or mesh (ssr professor )

mesh i would go with silver polish with center black thou...
haha, would it give sum initial d flavor? lol ... :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.