Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It appears I have a leak in the reservoir. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on the best way to solve this issue or experience taking the reservoir out for repair. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I have 99 sienna, but take is out should be easy, holding by two screw and left up.

You can purchase new, or get it from junkyard or use JBweld and fix it for $4. There is no pressure involve, so you can take it out anytime. make sure drain empty let it dry and then apply JBWeld.
reservoir gets little hot but JBweld holds well. you can buy 4 minit cure JBweld from orailly, Autozone.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the setup must be different in your '99 b/c in the '03 all you have is a long tube coming up to fill and the main container underneath some body structure. Maybe it can be accessed from the wheel well area? Not sure, just seeing if anyone had ideas. Thanks.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I am so sorry, i was thinking about radiator reservoir. I think you are talking for windshield washer reservoir. I think pump installed on reservoir might you have leak in gasket. you have work from bottom or passanger side wheel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts