Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My tail lights got jacked, they cut the wires too.....I was wondering if anyone had a wiring diagram for them?

·
Rated H: Chikan Sukebe
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
Not trying to make fun of you or anything, but how did they get them.. damn.:eek: :disappoin :confused:

·
Offical nut
112 Posts
well it is just four scews on each side, hate say it but there easy to have taken. I think u can do it without a wire diagram. get the wire harness from toyota, not cheap and new lights and line up the wire colors. they havent changed in 20 yrs

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, they are easily taken.....and I have no garage on a busy street. It would have been nicer if they had just unplugged them. I bought the lights for $300 but can't afford the $300 for a wiring harness (from front to rear - that's all they would sell me) So far I have all the lights hooked up except for running lights, maybe i burnt out a relay or something....the fuses are good.:(

·
Offical nut
112 Posts
tried a junk yard yet? anything from at least 95 on would work. there always seems to be 98-01 parts at our junk yard

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's a good idea, I need to get down to the junk yard on the weekend. One of my hubs is missing too ($90!!) and I could use rear bumper........;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts