Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought some SWEET Skunk2 springs for my corolla and I was using a impact gun that killed my radio and my clock. I was wandering where do I find the fuse box for it. I read that it could be behind the glove compartment, or somewhere on the steering wheel but I checked the glove compartment and did not see anything where it said fuse box. Please some instructions or pictures will do thank you guys!

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
I recently bought some SWEET Skunk2 springs for my corolla and I was using a impact gun that killed my radio and my clock. I was wandering where do I find the fuse box for it. I read that it could be behind the glove compartment, or somewhere on the steering wheel but I checked the glove compartment and did not see anything where it said fuse box. Please some instructions or pictures will do thank you guys!
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/webby242424/fuselocations.jpg

It is number 28. 15 Amp fuse

Lay with your back on the drivers side floor mat and look up behind the dash area. You will see the black fuse box panel, pull the cover and you will see the fuses.

How did the impact gun blow a fuse?

·
Registered
15 Highlander/09 STi
41 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/webby242424/fuselocations.jpg

It is number 28. 15 Amp fuse

Lay with your back on the drivers side floor mat and look up behind the dash area. You will see the black fuse box panel, pull the cover and you will see the fuses.

How did the impact gun blow a fuse?
You know what, I do not know either? I was just using it and then all of a sudden, it stoped working! At first I thought that it was probably the impact gun that went out (Fuse for IG). I then pluged it into my cousins car and it still worked...I don't know...But yes really WIERD!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just want to thank you guys for the HELP!!! Went to Advance autos yesterday to get the 15 amp fuses and got that shit fixed! Why in the world did toyota put the fuse box their...that shit is hard ass hell to locate and get out.

·
Registered
190 Posts
i guess you were using an electric impact gun that was plugged into the cig socket??? and the draw on power was too much and blew the fuse???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts