Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '04 corolla le, 5spd. and if I drive a few hours my balls will hurt the next day.

I've tried readjusting the seat and repositioning how I sit but still no luck.

Anyone else had a similar problem with a car ever?

·
Registered
136 Posts
never heard that before. I know a lot of people have complained about the seats.
Have you had any injuries prior to this? the seats might be aggravating any injuries

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
YOU KNOW WHAT!!! Same damn thing happens to me when I drive my bosses vette. My balls hurt after driving like 30 minutes. Maybe it's those bitch ass seats that thing has. Feels like they are going to snap every time you adjust them. Never driven a 'rolla.... well... I did some traysliding in one once... actually two..... an ae92 and a 2000.

Maybe you just need to make some 'adjustments' before you drive too far.

·
"S" everywhere
208 Posts
daver said:
I have a '04 corolla le, 5spd. and if I drive a few hours my balls will hurt the next day.

I've tried readjusting the seat and repositioning how I sit but still no luck.

Anyone else had a similar problem with a car ever?
cuz probably u have big balls, :D
there4, it jambed....:lol: best advice consult ur doctor :rolleyes:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LonelyDriver said:
I know a lot of people have complained about the seats.

alright, glad im not the only one.

·
Registered
107 Posts
hey,

come and join ncfour.com , we are nor cal corolla club and we have tons of evens for bay area corolla owners

·
Registered
12 Posts
LonelyDriver said:
never heard that before. I know a lot of people have complained about the seats.
Have you had any injuries prior to this? the seats might be aggravating any injuries
What's the problem with lastest Corolla's seats exactly? I'm curious... tell-me more plz! :)

·
'10 XRS (05 & 09 XRS RIP)
2010 Corolla XRS
1,570 Posts
2005 Seats in the Rolla and Matrix have been upgraded. They are way more comfortable now.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
are there any possible seat swaps into an 04?

·
since 1996
05 Impreza RS 2.5
1,772 Posts
daver said:
are there any possible seat swaps into an 04?
Yup. you have many options. You just might have to modify your seat rails or get new ones.

·
Registered
12 Posts
OK, so the problem is fixed into all 2005 Corolla? :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
I think you should go back to the dealer and put in a warranty claim! I can just see the paperwork. NEW SEATS REQUIRED FOR SORE BALLS! On the serious side, the seats can be uncomfortable. I find when they are in the lowest position on the height adjuster, they are AOK. Of course it depends how tall you are, but they are definitely a bit like sitting on a bicysle seat when elivated!

·
Boro Box Pilot
3,466 Posts
LMAO!!!! the corolla is owning ur nads! HAHAHA

·
Registered
47 Posts
:lol: That's got to be the funniest problem i've ever seen posted in the rolla forum! I have a 04 rolla s manual 5 speed and my balls never hurt! Sounds like a personal problem. Do you have blue-balls or hemeroids?

·
Registered
983 Posts
rolla-xrs nice car...now all you need is some larger rims/tires, those on it now look like training wheels.....Raddman....:lol:

"I OWNED A NEW CAR ONCE MY X WIFE LOVES IT"

·
'10 XRS (05 & 09 XRS RIP)
2010 Corolla XRS
1,570 Posts
^ Thanks Raddman...but don't you mean it should be lowered? ;) :D

Yes it needs 17" 205's. If Toyota took their Lexus IS rims and converted them for Corolla usage, it would make the car even better. :cool:

·
Not so Noob now!
570 Posts
Y'know this thread gives new meaning to "bust a nut.":hammer: :lol:

Sorry for the bad pun... Wonder if you are suffering from using an overly stiff clutch. How much pressure does your clutch require, more than normal?

·
Registered
983 Posts
Its still a sweet looking car you have rolla-xrs..I have a silver 2003 S that I just hit 36,000 and passed my warranty so now I'm gonna start messing with it...trying to find a euro type grill and either get some new Altezza Style lights or just get some beauty rings for the front and back...I have that velour interior and I hate it but trying to go to all leather is around $1200... just went to an 16 rim with Bf goodrich traction T/A 205/60/16 V rated tire(it fits) and love it...its a little stronger ride but sticks to the ground like glue in all weather, I really like the XRS but the stick only option turned me off....Raddman

"I OWNED A NEW CAR ONCE, MY X WIFE LOVES IT":saythat:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts