Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone. I am new here and I am excited to be a part of this forum. anyway, I have a 2.5' in dent on the front right corner of my bumper, and it is on the chrome part. I have the color keyed package that is silver but the paint did not come off. I was wondering if there are any suggestions on what I can do to fix this problem.

I went to bumper medic and they said it will probably cost 380-400 to replace that chrome part of the bumper, then paint it to match the color of my truck.

another friend suggested on calling the dealer and find out how much that "chrome" part will cost,

but another thing is, i noticed that, the right side of the bumper is a little bit lower than the left. not too much and it's rarely noticable unless u look up close. so i might of damaged something in there but im not quite sure. pls let me know what if any of u guys have any advice on what i can do to solve this problem.

·
Toyota Fixer
TOYOTA
64 Posts
it sounds like you might have bent the brakets. Loosen the bolts that hold it to the chassis and try to re-adjust the bumper. As far as fixing the chrome the is a good bumper place in Los Angles called S & S bumpers and they work on an exchange basis. roughly 80 bucks for another bumper

1 - 2 of 2 Posts