Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I own a 2005 Toyota Avalon which is one of the best vehicles I've owned. With the age I need to do some suspension work on it. However I couldn't find the parts I need, except I go to Toyota where they're crazy expensive. I know some Camry share the same suspension parts as a Toyota. I just want to know which generation of the Camry will fit the 05-07 Avalon. Thanks y'all.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Hello, I own a 2005 Toyota Avalon which is one of the best vehicles I've owned. With the age I need to do some suspension work on it. However I couldn't find the parts I need, except I go to Toyota where they're crazy expensive. I know some Camry share the same suspension parts as a Toyota. I just want to know which generation of the Camry will fit the 05-07 Avalon. Thanks y'all.
I think you will get better answers to your question in the Avalon 3rd Generation forum (2005 to 2011.) This is the Avalon 4th Generation forum (20012-2018.) Good luck.

Robert N.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.